• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose ~ Australian Edition!

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
So there you are after a long day, and you’re waiting and anticipating for the newest anime series to come out. But when you’re looking through new titles to watch, something really bugs you: all of it is starting to look the same. You’re sick of seeing the same big eyed, moe-ness of every single anime girl out there, and you’ve had it with ridiculous shonen battles with complex systems and convoluted stories. Every new anime is starting to remind you of something else, and the entire medium is looking more stale and boring the more you watch. Is there no hope in sight?

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt: the newest anime series to come out of studio Gainax and the kick in the pants that anime has needed for the last several years.

you dont get my good pics, only my random statements...

Zero

Smash Hero
But when you’re looking through new titles to watch, something really bugs you: all of it is starting to look the same. You’re sick of seeing the same big eyed, moe-ness of every single anime girl out there, and you’ve had it with ridiculous shonen battles with complex systems and convoluted stories. Every new anime is starting to remind you of something else, and the entire medium is looking more stale and boring the more you watch. Is there no hope in sight?
Watch better anime scrub.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
It's seriously called "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"? Are you ****ing serious?

Seriously?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
You are attempting to compare the name "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt", with "Adventure Time", favourably?

lololololololololol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You are attempting to compare the name "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt", with "Adventure Time", favourably?

lololololololololol
You are attempting to sound smart and compare the name "Adventure Time" with "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

lolololololoolol"

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I never said anything about the show itself, just the name.

You are attempting to sound smart and compare the name "Adventure Time" with "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

lolololololoolol"
You are attempting to sound dumb, and succeeding.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
doesnt it upset you guys knowing that your never going to have sex in your entire life?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats cute, but nobody wants to hear what a neckbeard has to say.
a vagina does not feel like the inside of your hand, so dont even bother.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
heh, your not too bad xaltis, but your too generic, anyone can troll like that, its easy
u mad?
yeah you mad, you cant let anything I say go because your so cut up by how amazing I am.
its allright though, I understand, I deal with people like that all the time, their are all so jealous of me you see.

if you wanna get me good, you gotta get more personal.
lets see what you got.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
thats cute, but nobody wants to hear what a neckbeard has to say.
a vagina does not feel like the inside of your hand, so dont even bother.
This doesn't seem like an explanation to how upset we are that we're never going to have sex.

You're slacking...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
heh, your not too bad xaltis, but your too generic, anyone can troll like that, its easy
u mad?
yeah you mad, you cant let anything I say go because your so cut up by how amazing I am.
its allright though, I understand, I deal with people like that all the time, their are all so jealous of me you see.

if you wanna get me good, you gotta get more personal.
lets see what you got.
I like how you assume I'm gonna read what you type

DUMB *****!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
aww dont be like that xaltie, I'm only trying to help you out.
come on, give it another shot hey?

Top Bottom