• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose ~ Australian Edition!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, if your going to imply that your smart, you should at least use the correct spelling of there/their/they're in simple sentences.

I'm looking forward to what you can cook up for me xaltis, dont let me down now.
you wouldnt be the kind to run away from a simple challenge now would you?
nah you wouldnt.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lol, if your going to imply that your smart, you should at least use the correct spelling of there/their/they're in simple sentences.

I'm looking forward to what you can cook up for me xaltis, dont let me down now.
you wouldnt be the kind to run away from a simple challenge now would you?
nah you wouldnt.
your

YOUR

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how cute, you really do want my attention quite badly neckbeard.
well you better try harder then that

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
how cute, you really do want my attention quite badly neckbeard.
well you better try harder then that
Calling me something you have no proof on me being doesn't distract the points I am making.

I don't post for you, but it's cute that you think I do.

Meanwhile, there are 5 other Aussies watching this thread, and none of them are helping you.

Maybe you should come back to America where you can be respectfully ignored.

Edit: there were 5 others, including a mod.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh so by the same logic you guys are really intrested in me?
well I can hardly say I'm suprised, but I'm getting a little impatient here xaltie.
everyone says your a great troll, but I'm not seeing anything special yet, when are you gonna give me some zing?
I need some zing baby

ha, the other aussie know I dont need them, you americans need each other to make you feel good, but I'm perfectly fine on my own, I'm just that good.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
oh so by the same logic you guys are really intrested in me?
well I can hardly say I'm suprised, but I'm getting a little impatient here xaltie.
everyone says your a great troll, but I'm not seeing anything special yet, when are you gonna give me some zing?
I need some zing baby

ha, the other aussie know I dont need them, you americans need each other to make you feel good, but I'm perfectly fine on my own, I'm just that good.
I'm making you respond to me. That's all I wanna do. So I win.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
are you sure?
come one xaltie, you can do better then that, I know you can.
you can impress me if you really try, I'm sure you can.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
not far enough.
people are too easily offended these days, nobody goes far enough.
I can come in here and say one teeny little thing like america is **** and heaps of you will flock here and get really upset and start defending yourselves, that **** is easy.

I wanna see something better then that, can you turn this thread into the best thread ever made?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
zero is just enjoying the show, dont mind him.

come on, I'm calling you out son, show me what you got

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
not far enough.
people are too easily offended these days, nobody goes far enough.
I can come in here and say one teeny little thing like america is **** and heaps of you will flock here and get really upset and start defending yourselves, that **** is easy.

I wanna see something better then that, can you turn this thread into the best thread ever made?
Enlighten us, master of the internet. Your knowledge of all things ".com" and all things "4chan"will lead us into the promised land.
Try not to fail us like you did before, bro.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well you can admit it would at least be intresting.
anyways, I'll just be here in the background waiting, whenever you feel like stepping up go right ahead, the stage is all yours

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
well you can admit it would at least be intresting.
anyways, I'll just be here in the background waiting, whenever you feel like stepping up go right ahead, the stage is all yours
I thought we had more. You only want me to give, give, give while you take it all in. This is no way to have a healthy relationship.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Too bad australian's college is 10x worse
Australia has a college?

Don't worry Australia. You'll get recognized for something some day. Until then, we'll let you keep making fun of America if it gets you through the day.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
its not known for google maps, or the bionic ear. its known for good beaches, dangerous creatures and urban australian stereotypes. australia is also known for its sense of humor, as for america, it is known for not getting australian humor.

australia doesn't have colleges we have universities. they might not be as good as the top end colleges in america. but the average australian university is better than the average american college.

btw i like adventure time over that panty stocking garter stuff. but i can see its personal taste.

Top Bottom