• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

SOVAman

Smash Hero
well I did not place top eight BUT I beat chu in one match of the set I will upload the vids very very soon

Airborne

Smash Lord
well since marching season is over here, i'm going to start going to this one LAN Cafe's tournies on the last sunday of every month, and i'm going to start trying host tournies in order to get Kentucky on the map! =D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
well since marching season is over here, i'm going to start going to this one LAN Cafe's tournies on the last sunday of every month, and i'm going to start trying host tournies in order to get Kentucky on the map! =D
LAN does that mean online???????

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.

Last edited:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Chu is hot.

I got second out of 6 today lolol.... >_> I made my money back... woo.. effing hoo...
you're too pro, now i'm going to go lurk somewhere else and I hope to see you at the 22nd? i have new mindgames and alot more tricks up my sleeve that i'm gonna try out :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Whoo. Since it's a game do we spank each other instead of high fives?
The masochist in me says to take the spank, but I'll take the high five.

<__<

bigman40

Smash Master
Any Yoshi's can travel to GA in December 20th? I'm heading to a tourney there, and that'll be the best place to get some matches with me there.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Oh, snap! I might be home for Christmas around that time!

Too good?!

Sharky

Smash Master
So yeah, unless something goes wrong, I'm taking a bus to Rochester on Saturday and going to a tourney. Should be awesome. XD

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You better know how to play Meta Knight!

SINCE HE'S THE ONLY CHARACTER ALLOWED THIS WEEKEND LOL

SOVAman

Smash Hero
My next tourney is coming up on the 15th yay and also I am going to skip on ECRC I might pop in for friendlies but thats all and then I am going to CHU'S THANKSGIVING BIWEEKLY YAY

PRiDE

Smash Lord
OMG lilb!! The ONE tourn we would both compete in your skipping out on!! booo

Airborne

Smash Lord
so... i went to my first tourny today....and it was ****ing awesome! i got knocked out in the middle of the 4th round (3rd loser's bracket...). there were about 60 people there (not sure, but it was more than 50!), and i was in the middle of the list so.... i probably got about..... uhm... lemme get back to that real quick XD

Airborne

Smash Lord
sorry... i tried.... XD i couldnt find much info about the tourny since it wasn't really publisized outside of UK campus... these tournies are never connected to anything online XD...

D

Deleted member

No he meant it sucks that you dont have results. Lil B aint THAT mean XD

Good Job :lick:

Top Bottom