• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi = Top Tier.....

Mmac

Smash Lord
.... in Cuteness?

Sure other characters are pretty cute (Looking at you Side Taunting Pikachu >_>), but everything Yoshi does is cute, even when he's angry! I mean, look at my sig, you can't help but awwwww even though he looks like he's going to kick your *** to oblivion! Pikachu doesn't have that. >_>

I bet you can't take any picture of Yoshi without being cute, that's how cute he is.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Mmac's words are lies. Yoshi has always looked badass, nothing more, nothing less. They should give him a spikey dog collar as an alternate costume.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Unfortunetly, his cuteness doesnt make up for his retardedness in mama luigi.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Mmac's words are lies. Yoshi has always looked badass, nothing more, nothing less. They should give him a spikey dog collar as an alternate costume.
Boshi represent ftw! Don't forget the sunglasses and remove the Nikes .

Here's his picture:

lol someone find Pride's avatar. hehe.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Unfortunetly, his cuteness doesnt make up for his retardedness in mama luigi.
Hey, he has the right to question why has to go to bed so soon.

Also, some facts about Yoshi I found on Wikipedia:

Before lowering his self-worth the videogame arena, Yoshi was a self-taught & self-respected Snuff Film artist.
Like all creatures who have stared in Platform games, Yoshi's are regularly accused of being fascistic. This is because the end of level 'goal' is located at the extreme right of the playing area.
They are known to throw their children at enemies, killing both. Caution is advised.
They are techological unadvanced, seen living in basic huts, but be warned: they are known to wield Sniper Rifles to compensate for a lack of long-range combat. Recently, the green Yoshi (mario's friend) has gotton his hands on an Imperial Star Destroyer that doesn't suffer form power sortages.
They were cloned by Dr. Von Fungi utilizing an ancient egg found by his team of scientists.
If you hit a yoshi on the neck HARD, it will stick out it's tongue and consume anything that touches it. Including nuclear warheads.
Certain species of Yoshi are actually talking green Motorcycles.
A bunch of Yoshis have diabetes (usually type 2).
In Soviet Russia, Yoshi rides YOU!
Any Yoshis seen in the wild should be approached with caution. It is widely known that they bite extremities.
Yoshis are difficult to have human relation talks with.
The Green Yoshi that is a good friend of Mario (sometimes known as simply Yoshi or Super Dragon Yoshi) doesn't have HIV/AIDS or diabetes.
Yoshis can breath fire if they eat red turtles. That has caused several large forest fires. They may also cause large, high powered earthquakes after eating yellow shells.The latter has lead to the destruction of Tokyo, Nintendotown, Atlatas, and Segaville. Yoshis spout wings if they eat blue turtles. The latter was used by a yoshi who had too much to drink and caused hurricane Katrena to happen.
Pink Yoshi is not gay. Not gay.(YES HE IS)(NO HES NOT!)(OH YES HE IS AND YOU CAN SUCK IT!)(Pink Yoshi has gotten with more female super-models than you can ever fantasize about)(So he's bi. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it...?)
Some people believe that all yoshis are originated from the mother yoshi, Mario's friend, this is believed because when Mario and yoshi fell down a large hole (true) they were there for a few hours with an easy way to get out. It is unknown why it took them so long to get out. DR.Mario has discovered that on the underside of every yoshi's tail there is a small capitol 'M'.
It has been recently discovered by the leading scientific minds that the eggs Yoshis throw at their enemies, friends, family members, and allies are actually choked full of Twinkie Cream...or at least something that looks and tastes like Twinkie Cream. -cough-
The sound Yoshis make is actually the sound of angry Belgians having a fight with a washing machine.
The round shape at the end of a Yoshi's tounge is NOT FOR EATING TOMATOES!It's for eating ORPHANS!

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
gasp zook doesn't main Yoshi anymore! Where the heck did you get all those random ideas from? uncyclopedia?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
gasp zook doesn't main Yoshi anymore! Where the heck did you get all those random ideas from? uncyclopedia?
When I found out I could get Pichu for my character, I just had to get him. Don't worry, I'm sure Yoshi will be back soon, though.

*Google uncyclopedia*

...Wow, I thought that was the Wikipedia page.

Meta Dude

Smash Rookie
i listen to underground rap when playing yoshi, cause like i've said a million times on these boards, ONLY GHETTO THUGS PLAY YOSHI. that doesn't mean he isn't cute...but only a ghetto thug can truly harness his powers.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Yoshi is a pokemon.....prove me wrong.

Look in a pokedex or something. ;)

Yoshi has competition with Kirby, Pikachu and a few others.

I remember reading someone's post in another forum and it said Ganondorf was cute.
:dizzy:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Official cuteness tier list

GOD tier
Yoshi

Upper
squirtle

jigglypuff
pikachu

mid
kirby

low tier
ganon

bottom

everyone else

Alopex

Smash Ace
Official cuteness tier list

GOD tier
Yoshi

Upper
squirtle

jigglypuff
pikachu

mid
kirby

low tier
ganon

bottom

everyone else
But Ice Climbers and Peach are adorable!

And dude... Olimar...

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi can't be top tier he has too many disadvantages but he can release grab some char and has an infinite vs Wario

SOVAman

Smash Hero
The new cuteness tier list

GOD tier
Yoshi

Upper
squirtle
ICs

jigglypuff
pikachu

mid
kirby
Olimar

low tier
ganon
Peach

bottom
everyone else

PRiDE

Smash Lord
woot pink yoshi ftw...

Now what is his cutest move?? I think it is the one where he spins around and says "YOSHI"..There is a frame where he actually smiles... soooo cute.. Just look at my allisbrawl pic and you will agree =)

I also just like crouching down and looking off the edge when someone falls down....

Top Bottom