• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi = Top Tier.....

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
i listen to underground rap when playing yoshi, cause like i've said a million times on these boards, ONLY GHETTO THUGS PLAY YOSHI. that doesn't mean he isn't cute...but only a ghetto thug can truly harness his powers.
Oh jeez. That reminds me of something. Take a good look at:

and

and

Now, do we see people writing Ganondorf's, Cfalcon's, MK's, or Snake's name in graffiti? What about a picture of them? No.

Therefore Yoshi is only usable by ghetto thugs. lol

EVERYONE LOOK AT PRIDE's AVATAR.

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
How about my Yoshi? :p

It seems he's been touching fuzzies again -_-

also we can't forget him sleeping on SSE

If you don't think Yoshi is cute in this, I recommend an optician.

Opfer

Smash Cadet
Hehe, yeah, that scene where he's walking up to Link from behind with sleepy eyes is really awesome ;).

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Yoshi is a pretty good character. I have played against a few good Yoshis before. Her moves are really tricky and mindgamey.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yoshi is a He. Not a her. Yoshi is pretty cute, I don't know if he'd be top tier in this.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Mmac!

You know how i know you're gay, because you think Yoshi is cute and you think he is male, people that think other males are cute are...homosexual.

Anyways, I think Yoshi is certainly a female. Ive gone over this plenty of times before and i know that you're aware of my logic. This doesn't mean that Yo**** is a bad character though, I'm sure you could argue that she is one of the best female fighter in the game...

You should probably ignore this post though because I am apparently a moron to some people.

Julz

Smash Apprentice
Mmac!
Anyways, I think Yoshi is certainly a female. Ive gone over this plenty of times before and i know that you're aware of my logic.
When assessing yoshi's gender, you need to forget everything you knew about biology. Seriously, the guy POOPS eggs!

And Kirby is at God tier I'm afraid. Go into training mode as Kirby; have ROB as your training dummy; copy ROB; then press B. Kirby wins.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
The game also shows Yoshi using eggs. What to believe? Contradictions everywhere. I'm just gonna go with Yoshi being a she.

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
Mmac!

You know how i know you're gay, because you think Yoshi is cute and you think he is male, people that think other males are cute are...homosexual.

Anyways, I think Yoshi is certainly a female. Ive gone over this plenty of times before and i know that you're aware of my logic. This doesn't mean that Yo**** is a bad character though, I'm sure you could argue that she is one of the best female fighter in the game...

You should probably ignore this post though because I am apparently a moron to some people.
you know how I know you're gay? You dissed the dino and his race's name and obviously took that line from the 40 year old virgin. :p

Yoshi is male. The eggs he make are from digestion, not reproduction.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Why is this topic still alive. Yoshi is not top tier he is god tier. And why are there so many lucario mains here?

Defender

Smash Rookie
OK, I'm getting a little tired of this "Yoshi is a girl" business. In order to make that assertion, you have to completely ignore everything that both he and the official Nintendo material say about him! Besides, using real-world arguements to try to prove that he is female is kind of silly, because Yoshi's don't even exist in real life. After all, no one argues that the super mushrooms from the Mario games aren't really mushrooms simply because no real-world mushrooms make you grow to a massive size.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Probably because Lucario is OBVIOUSLY cuter than Yoshi.
The one in Brawl or the female ones in Pokemon? Both are cute, though, so I guess it doesn't matter.

And must I break out the hotness tier list in combatant against the cuteness tier list? Because Yoshi is below Marf on the hotness tier list... and thats a sad day for a girl, indeed.

Julz

Smash Apprentice
I don't even see how there is a debate. Name one other living thing that produces eggs that isn't a female!
I don't even see how this is a debate since Nintendo claimed Yoshi to be male. Name one other living thing that encases it's excrement in an egg shell!

I think Yoshi should be female but I KNOW that Yoshi is a male.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yoshi is super awsome cause when u beat hardcore charcters and they know they just got tooled by a dinosaur in boots

Defender

Smash Rookie
I don't even see how there is a debate. Name one other living thing that produces eggs that isn't a female!
Yoshi is not a real-world creature, so he doesn't have to follow real-world logic. Besides, real-world animals like the duck-billed platypus don't even follow the normal "rules."

Nintendo and Yoshi himself both say that Yoshi is a guy. They, much more than anyone else, should be able to tell us whether he is a boy or a girl, since Nintendo created him (remember that he is a ficticious character and that they can create him any way they want to without regard to any real world "rules"), and Yoshi should know himself much better than any of us do. That is all there is to it. You don't have to believe that Yoshi is a guy just like you don't have to believe that gravity pulls you down, but that doesn't change the facts one little bit.

The defense rests.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi = the dinosaur version of Boots from Dora the Explorer. Need I say more?

Top Bottom