• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Interview Thread! Round 15 Voting is Here... Still!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What if I don't want to answer his question? =P

Kidding, anyways...

I want to major in computer science. I've always been fond of programming and I want to get into the video game industry as a programmer. If I could choose the company I would work for, I'd work for Nintendo or Capcom.

And physics sucks. We don't have a good relationship with each other.

:069:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, I just randomly saw that you posted on the Yoshi boards and I was like "check it out".

*goes back to the wolf boards*

:059:

D

Deleted member

Burntsocks: Never getting interview since forever loool

+1 for yosh

D

Deleted member

Here's where the problem lies.....

I'm not getting that interview anytime soon, and you know what......?

I could care less LOL

Maybe you should do the same

oh,

and before you say I'm bad with Yoshi,

I don't give a ****.
1. Idgaf loooool i just think its funny that hades got be4 me
2. ur yoshi is sick u just place bad

Jake is right tho

Edit: Slice with the amazing English language reads

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
1. Idgaf loooool i just think its funny that hades got be4 me
2. ur yoshi is sick u just place bad

Jake is right tho

Edit: Slice with the amazing English language reads
if you want to assert that i didn't understand it right:
it was a joke, so there is no proper sense xD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr26BIoOFnw

I'm sure at least one of you has seen that video, but it not, check it out. It had me laughing for quite a while the first time I saw it (and it's relevant to the last few posts, heh).
That is TOO GOOD! I praise you for finding something I forgot i've seen before. This's now back in my favorites.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
That's terrible, YOSH. I don't understand how anyone could find that funny.
Maybe I'm just a mean and terrible person =P It definitely would NOT be funny if the wombo combo sound weren't on top of it, but the combination just... it makes me laugh every time =P

D

Deleted member

Tell us bout yourself

Whats your favorite yoshi "combo"

Best win

Favorite f00d

hardest opponent

Do you agree that BP is a good investment

Mining or Infrastructure

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
1. Tell us bout yourself

2. Whats your favorite yoshi "combo"

3. Best win

4. Favorite f00d

5. hardest opponent

6. Do you agree that BP is a good investment

7. Mining or Infrastructure
1. Well, I'm a 22-year-old (I'm old like Bigz) physics major who would like to teach high school math/physics. I've played piano for 10 years and organ for 2. I bowl in a bowling league every Tuesday (have a 195 average currently. Trying to get it to 200 before the end of the year). I sing with my church choir every Wednesday and Sunday. I do a trivia night with some friends every Thursday, and every other day is spent relaxing. I have a full-time job currently where I work in the administration department of a collection agency (sounds exciting I know!). I deal with all the checks that the company gets, bankruptcies, data entry, basically all the paperwork that goes on. It's a boring job, but I am on a computer for 9 hours a day, so that gives me an excuse to get on smashboards when I'm bored (thus why I'm writing this right now). In terms of smash, I've been playing smash since the original smash 64. I used to be a Pikachu main in that game, but I switched to Yoshi at some point because I liked the way he controlled better, and I've stuck with him ever since. A few interesting tidbits about me: I've never been drunk, I've never smoked, I've never done drugs, and I've never said fu$& in text or out loud =)

2. My favorite Yoshi "combo" (when it works) is back-aerial on a grounded opponent => turn around double jab => running grab => down-throw => up-aerial. I still have the original replay of when I first did that "combo" =P I was playing my Fox friend, and I did that and it worked, and I made him quit the match so that we could save the replay specifically for that, and ever since, I've loved the way the moves flow together.

3. Hmm, this one's difficult. If I had to pick one in particular that sticks out, it'd be the one game where I beat UTD-Zac. This was back when Bwett was a Yoshi main and it was my first Hobo back in September of '09. Bwett had actually left to run to the bathroom, and Zac and I were playing on Smashville. Surprisingly, it was a pretty close match the entire time, and when Bwett came back into the room, we were both at high damage on our 2nd life. Before he looked at the screen, he asked Zac, "How's he doing?" Zac responded, "He's playing like you but a little smarter right now." Bwett sat down and watched and we went back and forth on our 3rd life until we were both at about 100% I got grabbed and he down threw me and I teched away to the left. He dashed forward and started charging and up-smash right next to me while I had my shield up. Right before his up-smash went off, I side-dodged out of the shield, and the second that Bwett saw me drop my shield, he yelled "NO!" I was able to down-B directly out of the side-dodge and it managed to be enough to kill Zac off the top. Then for the next like 5 minutes, Bwett just kept saying over and over to me, "Don't EVER do that. It worked that ONE time. Your shield can take it." So yeah, that match in particular I don't think I'll ever forget, and it's still the only game I've beaten Zac.

4. Lasagna =3

5. The hardest character in general for me to fight has to be Marth. I play with a Marth main (one of the 2 people who live within a 500-mile radius of me), and to be completely honest, he's not that great of a Marth main. However, we pretty much go dead even, because he's played the match-up so many times and he knows how to play against me in particular that I literally can't mess up or I get destroyed. I did manage to get Mike Hayes to his last life around 110% both games I played him, so I dunno. I just think that if a really good Marth player knows exactly what to do against Yoshi, then it's extremely difficult.

6. :201y: :201e: :201s:

7. Mining I guess. Don't really have a desire to do either =P

Fingerp@ss

Smash Cadet
1. Are there any players (not Yoshi mains specifically) that you would like to meet in person and why?

2. Do you think you'll ever get bored of this game?

3. Have you ever been in a motor vehicle accident?

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
How do you feel when people write "YoshSSB" and not "YOSHssb?"

Does your taking the name "YOSHssb" have anything to do with lil_b taking the name "YoshiSSB" on Youtube just 9 days before you made your account?

Top Bottom