• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.L

Smash Ace
oh man just came back. Really good casual, havent had brawl fun for a while. I think I can still hold my own which is good to know. Crews was intense! Really crazy come backs which made things exciting. good seeing everyone again.

Gichan

Smash Champion
for some odd reason I seem to be having wednesdays off. if there is something this week I'll go, although I am quite sure nothing will happen.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Way too busy this wednesday, can't come due to a series of unfortunate events...

Have to check out Zellers, i'll ttyl guys.

edit: JL can't lie, I used to get mad when everyone would mention you non stop, but now I can take their words for it, you're very chill and still great at this game, was fun hangin' with you.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
As always; ill pass by after football/basketball practice. If theres people ill stay or just say wuddup

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Carter and Joe, I don't think there is a point for this week. Hype, Doc, Tin Man, Ambrose, Nickcam, Mikey, and Danny aren't going to go. Meaning it would only be the three of us. Let's just do it up next week.

Gichan

Smash Champion
due to how I worked out my school schedule this term, I can attend every single wednesday. I get off my last class at 6:30pm, sooooo hopefully people will go. Looks like Carter and I are going to do some secret training and pwn everyone at teh next tourney.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Screw that... Screw that secret training, if you do drugs you're already good at this game ^.^

idea

Smash Master
what up people, ill be going into my first year at york this year, so ima definitely stop by this wednsday if its still on....hopefully i can find the room =/
'k. melee or brawl? cause if you read up a little ^ there's pretty much only going to be one of them till we get back into the swing of things.

and it's not any one room. go to founder's college and walk by the first floor classrooms to see if you hear smash bros music =P

Cyan_

Smash Lord
no, it's just melee starting up again when school starts (hopefully)

doesn't mean no more brawl

idea

Smash Master
yeah, brawl and melee are kind of separate, as are the communities. melee starting up again wouldn't affect brawl. i think it'd be cool having both groups there, actually.

these are so informal anyway, the only thing that changes is how much business wendy's gets.

idea

Smash Master
but it's not, even...that's average for wendy's, i'd say.

there're also quizno's, mcdonald's and domino's just off campus, but we've never walked that far and i don't know when any of them close. oh, actually, the quizno's is open pretty late.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'd be up for Brawl+ and Melee but I can't come down at all on Wednesdays now that school's starting. I have late classes on Wednesdays.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I heard there are classes on wednesday now so ya someone please see if theres a room availiabe.. I get off at 6 right now and could go train it to york if enough people show. The only problem is i would need sauga to go for a ride back lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
You'd GO train it for a casual? Dayum, dedication, lol. Yo Nick, where did you decide to go for school? I thought you said you were considering York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom