• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
Well, I'm gonna be on campus cause I have an assignment to hand in and a midterm to write that day. Hopefully someone will come by. If not, I get to go home early then. XP
i'll be there at some point. i think mike is going to be too. where/when should i/we meet you? i have no classes tomorrow so it can be pretty much whenever.

mikey - exams ends june 2, actually, but as long as they don't start closing the classes earlier during summer people should be fine to keep doing this on wednesdays.

idea

Smash Master
I'm going next weekend, york U had a shooting there last week i wanna stay on the clear.
oh yeah, i remember reading about this in the paper. it was relatively late at night, at the underground.

the underground is near the place where we buy food =P it's connected to there, actually.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Can someone gain control of this thread somehow now that Osman is no longer among us?

Also, a new witty subtitle would be awesome.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I have an interview at yorkU next wednesday at 3:15. I applied for a summer camp job at yorkU. Are we still smashing that day/at founders college? If not, I'mma leave early.

idea

Smash Master
dunno...i can't see myself going next wednesday. my first term summer class is on a wednesday, though, so i say we try for a smashfest that day and see if the rooms are still left open. ...i don't know when summer classes start, though, and i'm not gonna check right now =P

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
I'll be on campus wednesday cause I have an exam. D: If anyone is coming for sure that day, post cause I don't wanna wait from 2pm~6pm and then have no one show up. >_>

Summer classes start 1st or 2nd week of June.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm probably coming this Weds.

And how would we go about that, Davy?
Landy would simply give control of the thread to someone.

Or at least that's how I think it works. I've seen that happen to some of the old "<insert character> finders" in the Melee character specific forums, so I don't see why they couldn't do it for a regional thread.

Otherwise I'll make a new one.

idea

Smash Master
sure hope so =)

i'll be looking into it once my summer classes start.

(meaning i will go to those rooms and hope not to get kicked out)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll likely come to this at summer, last summer all I just did was like... Play computer games and Maplestroy and that's it, at least I'm going out hehehe :3

idea

Smash Master
this summer i plan to catch up on lots of movies and anime =P

and smash a lot.

and do, uh, normal people events. like going to the jazz fest, for instance.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I may go out and watch some movies or go like... volunteer and get some hours and stuff, but having phun with people playing Smash is also awesome as well. :3

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
Coming to york this wednesday, 100%. Brace yourself for uber raep (mainly "brace yourself to LAY ON the uber raep" cause I'm SO! out of practice...it'll be fun times though!). WHO ELSE IS DOWN?!?! :D:D:D:D

Edit: Kyle, I will make sweet love to you if you bring my sweater......or I won't if you aren't down, but PLEASE! bring my sweater....<3 Once this crappy semester is over, I will be in full attendance of melee tournaments/gatherings/etcetcetc, no johns!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Haha! I'm too lazy to write stuff, I rather type it, I might bring a laptop tomorrow than to do some programming and to type out my outline for my ISP.

idea

Smash Master
too fast for your eyes, huh ;)

yeah, less brawl players seem to come to these, for some reason. you'd think there'd be more brawl than melee. meh.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ is this stil running over the summer ? or maybe like around late june?

i've always been wanting to go to one..

idea

Smash Master
hahah

i'm going tomorrow too. dunno when, though. if no one says they're coming earlier, i'll get there between 5 and 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom