• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
No, I just had a regular cold, I just call it swine flu at school at joke about it.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
That person on the top right of my window is a clone of a person.

The clone comes from the anime To Aru Majutsu No Index, the clone is named MISAKA No. 10032 and the original person is named Misaka Mikoto.

The reason why she looks like she has both masculine and feminine characteristics... well idk, she was (lol spoiler..)
built to be killed
but... like, idk, I guess the creators decided to leave them looking like the original?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
What happened last week? I'll bring my Wii with Melee, I'm starting to get the hang of using Captain Falcon, doing moonwalking and stickywalking a bit :3

No cube or wii = no phun :*(

idea

Smash Master
last week i wasn't planning on going. but once i got there i thought, eh, homework can wait.

this week i don't have anything due till friday, so i'm fine. and...we can do falcon dittos =D i still haven't gotten the hang of moonwalking, though.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Sure, I haven't really played Melee friendlies yet... I just can't use moonwalking and stickywalking in my game 0.0

idea

Smash Master
david...i'll be free from about 2:30 on...should i gradually head over to founders or are you going to somehow run into me again?

unknown522

Some guy
I'll arrive at 6 probably with bernard and charles.

Bernard's bringing a ball, and I don't have a cube, and am not home atm. Someone be sure to bring one

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
k so i wont be able to come today. =( got called in for work. unfortunately money has to come b4 smash. i'll see u guys next week

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
Awww... I should've checked this earlier. I've been on break since like 1:30 >_>. I have class in like 35 minutes though and I'm comfy where I am at the moment (^^U). See you at 5:20-ish Kyle =D

idea

Smash Master
Awww... I should've checked this earlier. I've been on break since like 1:30 >_>. I have class in like 35 minutes though and I'm comfy where I am at the moment (^^U). See you at 5:20-ish Kyle =D
okay, so...well, i was gonna say i can meet up with you earlier in the future, but i guess it's gonna be summer term soon =P but then i can come as early as i want, so whatever.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
okay, so...well, i was gonna say i can meet up with you earlier in the future, but i guess it's gonna be summer term soon =P but then i can come as early as i want, so whatever.
Speaking of summer, are we still running smash at York during the summer?

idea

Smash Master
like you said before, it depends on whether or not they leave rooms open as late over summer. so i guess we'll see. if not there'll probably be more gta smashfests, though not necessarily on wednesdays.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Anyone else want to support the crusade for Drought Sunflora in the Gold / Silver remakes?

Sunflora needs sum luvin'
SUNFLORA WAS AWESUME! I got her to like level 49 just because I found them cute, Sunkern is just fugly...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I won't be coming, I have to do plenty of work this week... This is gonna be a busy week, but meet you guys at Anime North if you guys are going. =D

idea

Smash Master
edit: wow. this week, wednesday has monday classes, and thursday has friday classes. i have no classes on mondays or fridays. tomorrow is my only day of class this week. (source: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/importantdates/fw08.htm)

given this, i should be able to come on wednesday, and whenever i want too. i was considering not because i have exams coming up and i have to look up information from lectures i missed...cause i don't ever do readings...heh...but i should be okay considering that.

-----------------------------

yeah, speaking of which. josh. what's going on with anime north and all of us?

i'd still like to go. probably only for the saturday, though, cause i have exams on friday and monday =P

pretty sure there's a photocopy machine and whatnot at york, too.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm gonna be on campus cause I have an assignment to hand in and a midterm to write that day. Hopefully someone will come by. If not, I get to go home early then. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom