• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikana

Smash Champion
If you can order online. A LOT of their stuff is cheap and free shipping, but it's slow *** shipping. But hey, it's free.

www.dealextreme.com Enjoy. $5 2gb microSD with SD adapter.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19037

For a $1 extra, you get better quality and a bit more space. by that I mean, just because things say it's 2gb, doesn't mean it's 2gb on the spot. Some microSDs are 2gb but come with only 1.7gb

This one's 1.9gb with $1 extra and much better quality: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12670

Enjoy.

idea

Smash Master
i just want one for brawl+. it could be 100mb and made by some no-name company. where is factory direct, anyway? (i'd rather just go there)

Rikana

Smash Champion
So, I'mma be coming tomorrow. I can bring my stuff to install Brawl+ and softmod anyone's Wii. Anything else I need to bring besides my own controller?

And, could one of you that's gonna be there tomorrow PM me your number so I can call in case I can't find the room? I just need someone to call to guarantee that I will find the room and not spend my time going there and end up bussing back from being lost.

idea

Smash Master
i don't have a phone, but...look at the maps up everywhere, find Founders College, walk there and wander around till you hear smash music. if you walk straight there from the bus area then either of the two doors you would come to go into the hallway with potential smash rooms.

i'll bring my wii and stuff, now including brawl+. josh, bring your sd card, i want your codeset too (yours is customized a bit, isn't it?)

incidentally...i'm gonna be skipping my tutorial again tomorrow, so david, should i meet you there early or something?

Santana

Smash Apprentice
So, I'mma be coming tomorrow. I can bring my stuff to install Brawl+ and softmod anyone's Wii. Anything else I need to bring besides my own controller?

And, could one of you that's gonna be there tomorrow PM me your number so I can call in case I can't find the room? I just need someone to call to guarantee that I will find the room and not spend my time going there and end up bussing back from being lost.
647 293 5693

You can give me a call if you want. If you can find founder's college, just go into all the rooms and at least one will have some form of smash.

I'll be there around 5 30ish tomorrow.

Rikana

Smash Champion
647 293 5693

You can give me a call if you want. If you can find founder's college, just go into all the rooms and at least one will have some form of smash.

I'll be there around 5 30ish tomorrow.
Aightt thanks bro.

I normally take the 53. So I take steeles 53 to yonge/steeles and take any 60 that goes straight to YorkU right? Or I can goto finch station to take 60. Either way, I just take the 60 to get off at yorkU? Or do I get off at another stop?

idea

Smash Master
yeah i'll mm you in melee too =D or brawl+. just not regular brawl.

rikana - 60 goes straight into york. when you get off, basically just walk north from there to get to founder's college, but there are also maps conveniently posted every 5 steps.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing my Wii again, but since people claim Brawl+ is more gay... I'll bring Melee as a backup.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Today was pretty fun. Nice to meet some new people. Sorry for refusing to play your Falcons...towards the end, I was so sick of fighting them constantly that I wanted to sleep. Thanks to everyone who acted as my combo dummy, and thanks to Ryan and Bernard for making me feel like a hockey puck.

Santa, you're good. I don't know what to do against you if we meet in a tournament; I would go Falcon, but my Falcon isn't as good as yours, and I refuse to use top tier, and you **** everything else I have, except maybe my Peach, which wasn't as bad. This is the disadvantage of having mained Fox for so long lol

however, I will not give up, even if it means I have to face your...

INESCAPABLE COMBO

Meeting up with Kyle and David randomly was fun. Thanks for making yourselves visible so I could find you.

Anyways, it was fun. I'll probably come again some time. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Starfurry 5.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
rofl Grmo, good stuff. Come again soon :laugh:

And see you Friday night around 7:30-8ish.

@Rikana/Ray: So sorry I left my phone in the car. Glad you found the place anyways, though. Come out often and always.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Haha np. I asked people around the area tou guys revived my melee spirit. I'mma start practicing melee again. I got beaten pretty badly today but it was fun. :D Time to make the rust shine again. NO PUN INTENDED

lol anyways, someone pm me their msn and numbers. I'll get back at you with mine.

unknown522

Some guy
ATTENTION!
we will be running basketball next week unless it rains at founder's college. I don't have a ball though =P (looks at bernard)

Rikana

Smash Champion
Wait what? So is there going to be smash? And by next wednesday, do you mean this coming wednesday may 6 or next wednesday may 13? I wouldn't mind playing some bball during smash breaks. Haven't played in so long and I've been wanting to pick up on bball again 'cause of the weather. I need my ball pumped. :\

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Wait what? So is there going to be smash? And by next wednesday, do you mean this coming wednesday may 6 or next wednesday may 13? I wouldn't mind playing some bball during smash breaks. Haven't played in so long and I've been wanting to pick up on bball again 'cause of the weather. I need my ball pumped. :\
No worries, there will still be smash. And it's probably for the 6th.

idea

Smash Master
ATTENTION!
we will be running basketball next week unless it rains at founder's college. I don't have a ball though =P (looks at bernard)
haha, really? i'll come out for a while. i like basketball but don't like running. so i will play jigglypuff style, floating around, looking like i'm not doing anything, then before you know it i'm asleep and have 26 points.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
I'm assuming this is gonna start around 5:30-ish when the early birds usually arrive right?

Now all I we need is a basketball... *hint hint* =D

idea

Smash Master
wednesday yes, brawl not so much. the more dedicated brawl guys don't go much anymore. if there is a brawl setup, it's usually because we're waiting for someone with a melee disc to arrive =P

there are extra free rooms, though. if a bunch of people wanted to play brawl, all they'd have to do is bring a wii or two and pick a room.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys~ Can't play basketball/melee with you guys this week. I got a presentation that night in class so gotta prepare with my group. I'll join you guys next time though =D

Rikana

Smash Champion
My friend's coming along tomorrow. He's gonna be playing brawl and he's gonna bring wii setup. While I'm just gonna be playing melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom