• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
yay, almost done. i started and finished an essay today =) to be fair, i had in mind what i wanted to say, but in terms of actual writing i had nothing before this morning.

(posting here cause i don't want to keep editing my posts in the gta thread)

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I might be coming this time, I might not; but if I do, then I'm gonna be there at about 7

I'd mm too, but I'm gonna be coming from shopping downtown lol

idea

Smash Master
ah, probably not coming tomorrow. i have assignments to do. busy this weekend too, actually. i guess i'll see you guys next wednesday.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I dunno if I'm coming this Weds.

I just started work again this week and I'm really tired last couple days. Will be a game time decision tomorrow.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I might come today, I might not, depends on how I feel today.

p.s. I only brang Melee anyways, moonwalking and stickywalking is phun :3

Rikana

Smash Champion
My friend's gonna be driving. Where's the parking located for visitors?

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
You might want to ask Josh or Wayne or the other smashers who drive where they park. It'll be cheaper than where I'm gonna suggest but anyways, there's a vistor parking garage (Arboretum parking garage).

http://www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/maps/keele-webmap.html

It's #80 on the map. If you're coming on Jane St., turn on Shoreham st and just go straight. You'll pass the Rogers Tennis Centre thing, two set of lights, Calumet colleges and it'll be on your left. It's $2.00 FOR EVERY HALF HOUR (30 minutes) with a maximum of $14.00. Ya I know, expensive. $_$

idea

Smash Master
on second thought, i might stop by for a while/the whole time =P my last bit of work can be pushed back for smash, if i feel like it.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'M GONNA BEAT YOU AT ARM WRESTLING. Sorry, I forgot your name. LOL

piZ

Smash Journeyman
So whats the deal with b+ at these badboys? Now that Lost is over I'll probably (actually) start coming out to these, but should I bring my b+ wii? :o

Rikana

Smash Champion
So whats the deal with b+ at these badboys? Now that Lost is over I'll probably (actually) start coming out to these, but should I bring my b+ wii? :o
Yeah, bring Brawl+. I don't mind playing that as well. I play all smash games besides original Brawl.

Edit: I should start bringing my cube as well.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
I'M GONNA BEAT YOU AT ARM WRESTLING. Sorry, I forgot your name. LOL
lol. We did beat him... it just took more than one person. XP

@ Idea: we should have a match next week. We had a stalemate in arm wrestling, maybe it'll be the same for melee! :chuckle:

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
Just you wait... on day I'll catch up to you guys and then I'll dethrone you all! Nyahahahaha~ XP
You died on me on msn right after I found that article on what I was talking about with China. T_T

That video is cool... Japanese gamers... @_@ These ppl have way too much time on their hands. But trying to pull that type of in a normal match seems next to impossible.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Mikey are you guys coming
back to this next week?

We have to play teams again lol
It was Fun xD

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
yea this Wednesday was fun =P. Also for all ppl that are bored this weekend my brother will be at his friends cottage this weekend so I basically have the house to myself. if u wanna come over or stuff like that let me kno. My msn is acwilkins7514@hotmail.com just send me an offline msg if im not online. I'll go online eventually. Also let me kno who u are lol.

Edit: David, Ryan, Mike, Bernie, and other normals from Smashturbation =P some of u have not been to my place yet lol. Also food, bring $5 and my mom will cook food but i need to kno how many ppl I will have coming over.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll be coming this week, last week I had the "swine flu" and like... My parents got scared and asked me if I met anyone from Mexico...

But I'm feeling better anyways, and as well it's going to be my birthday on Wednesday :3

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
It was a cold, not the swine flu. Paranoid people are always hard to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom