• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
it's on a bunch of stuff we read / watched in that science fiction course and relating it to the "frankenstein syndrome", which is really just a bunch of ethical questions about stuff. like, "is there some stuff we're just not meant to know?" or "what is the price of progress?" etc. other crap.

it's pretty boring.

it also has to be 8 - 10 pages. fortunately that's not too bad, but it feels long when you're doing the whole thing in 2 days and you've revised your thesis twice so you've had to redo the essay a few times.

nurgle.

idea

Smash Master
weird. people keep telling me about all their long essays, but i'm basically done second year now and i've never had to do one longer than 6 pages.

unknown522

Some guy
just saying this now, I will be there at 5. 5:30 at the latest. I'm dropping off banjo-twooie off at my friend's place. (possible cutty?)

idea

Smash Master
i'd really like to sit down and watch someone play either of the first two banjo games. haven't seen that in so long but i remember liking the first one, and haven't really played the second.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Longest essay I've had to turn in so far has been 12 pages. I've also had an exam with 4 essays to write (I forget how many pages that ended up being written)

Those 2 games were always really fun. I think I've played through each of them like 5 times lol

idea

Smash Master
since when? no one ever posts when they're coming =P

also, if you go, bernard will, charles might.

david and i already are. ron never checks here (as far as i know) so he'll probably go either way. justnoone and paul are going. mike didn't say he's not.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
I got an OK from Mike today but I'm not sure if it's legit. I can be there by 4:30-5 earliest if anyone else is willing to come by that early...I'll be bringing a setup+melee too. Perhaps my arcade stick and sf4 but .... that will only happen if there's high enough demand...which I'm doubting. hahah someone please get back to me!

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be there. Is no one else going to be? I have an interview at yorkU as well so its perfect for me.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well... I was going to come but everyone seems to be dropping out o_o

Rikana

Smash Champion
Alright.. so no smash this week? :( That'd make it my 3rd week of no smash. I guess I'll go home when my interview's done.

unknown522

Some guy
ron random messaged me on MSN saying that he isn't coming, because has an exam, and then is going home.

For bernard, I was at charles' house with him, and charles wants him, and eric to go to his house instead of york. I spoke to eric on MSN, and said that he's going to charles'.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
SOOPER lame. I'll 2nd the sad panda comment.

Kyle: I guess we'll have to arrange falcon-jiggs matches some other time...as well as the "handing of the sweater" LOL.

Everyone: I miss you guys..bleh..

David: Nurgle.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
This **** is like dominos/chain reaction. And not the sexy Domino's pizza, more like tip one domino and the rest just lie down to get *****.

Anyways, I wasn't gonna come even if the pizza chain reaction didn't happen.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i'd be able to be there in the afternoonish (like anywher from 1 to 6)...would any brawlers be down?

idea

Smash Master
y'all melee people better come this time, i haven't smashed in too long =(

4-stocking people with low tiers last weekend doesn't count.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i will..but not 6 times haha

c'mon people
poison?
lkp?
mikey you said you were coming a while back...still true?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll be coming, I finished doing an essay yesterday and it seems like I have time to fit this in =D

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
K, I've decided I'm going to show up tonight. so you guys BETTER BE THERE!!!!! GRAR!!! Should I bring my setup + melee n such?

Julian - If you're coming, bring Osman's controller P.L.Z.
Kyle - Sweater...me love you long time, you know the deal.
Bernard - It's been too long since I've seen some "sex in my ***" combo's....so you better show as well.

idea

Smash Master
if you haven't left yet, yes, always bring a cube and stuff

my mom looked for a while and couldn't find your sweater =S she says she will check next week. if this goes on much longer i'll just buy you a new sweater =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom