• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
good games today, such fail that it was hilarious.

I had a **** load of fun just talking and hanging out with you guys, people are too cool.

Ryan you are awesome! Gotta talk to you more at Mikey's.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Good games to everyone too.
I didnt had a chance to face ambrose ICs
But MK dittos is good too =D

I played 2 games of melee and i got ***** LOL

I shouldnt play that anymore
I just suk at it =D

idea

Smash Master
oh, okay, i think i was looking away for those matches. i might have seen one mario one. i was the guy playing jiggs and falco by the way.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i tried to make it on wed but was just full of fail (couldn't find the place..lost the map..just wow)
but next week i'll be there lol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'm gonna come this week too, gladly I only have to study for my exams this week so it means enjoy myself time :3

.decoy

Smash Ace
i'll be there, hopefully pretty early.

if toronto people (north/east york, scarborough) want rides i could maybe help out with that. instead of public transit. i couldn't pick you up from your house but if you made it out somewhere to meet me (i live at lawrence and leslie., maybe yorkmills station?) i could do it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
unknown522 posting (forgot to log out):

i'll be there, hopefully pretty early.

if toronto people (north/east york, scarborough) want rides i could maybe help out with that. instead of public transit. i couldn't pick you up from your house but if you made it out somewhere to meet me (i live at lawrence and leslie., maybe yorkmills station?) i could do it.
if you could drive me back to york mills station after the fest, that would be nice.

.decoy

Smash Ace
lol yeah im going to get there at 5 or so..traffic jut gets mad if i leave later.
hopefully some people are there, if not im bringing my wii anyway so yeah.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I think I might come this wednesday. I'll bring a cube if I come.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Okay **** it, mist is a maybe, doc is a maybe, and now I'm a maybe. I am just going to say, I'm not going, lol. I gotta work tomrorow now, and I don't know if I'll get off on time to get there for some matches. Hopefully next week.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'll arrive for 4 I suppose. I have nothing to do during the rest of the day so I'll show up.

Falcon vs Peach is very gay.

idea

Smash Master
i don't mind that one as falcon. but then, i don't mind getting gimped as falcon, so maybe that's got something to do with it.

haha, i was playing falcon a lot at almost genesis. he's SO FUN when you can time his aerials correctly. i got a, like, legit death combo on i think mikey's fox. and i beat him in a bunch of falcon dittos. and i almost 3-stocked niko's fox with falco. eventually i might just play characters like those in tourney. i can see that happening waay down the road. but, not because i don't like jigglypuff, just because i don't like being camped as jigglypuff.

plus. the falco combos. they're so easy. i guess people don't complain about falco as much cause he's so easy to kill back? but it's still pretty unfair.

on the downside, ryan can beat my fox and falcon with pichu. and maybe my sheik if i gave him another try at it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think I have about 6 new reasons why I despise Falcon's existence, popularity, and desirability immensely.

What a stupid character.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys... something came up. I gotta do some stuff off campus and I'm lazy to come back cause it'll be probably rush hour and rush hour in GTA is a pain to drive in and is practically a death wish especially on the highway. T_T See you all next weekkkkk =D

tha_carter

Smash Ace
If the brawlers who are definitely coming could post, itd be helpful.

Otherwise ill just go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom