• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Thanks joe, this is lookin to be it's own potential tourney soon... lol

How many t.v.s/wiis are we gonna have for this? I can bring a wii/brawl if we're short on that, but t.v.s aren't easy to take off mounted walls :(.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Ok can someone give me directions.. cause im like soo lost and dont know what to do
Give me a starting location? subway station? mississauga sq1? university?

I'll try to help once u give me a general idea of where u r.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Ok can someone give me directions.. cause im like soo lost and dont know what to do
There's a bus (60C) at finch station that takes you directly to York
From where you get off you have to walk through the long building beside you and...it's so weird to explain, you can just ask someone where FOUNDERS COLLEGE is or look at a map on campus i suppose

SRTM

Smash Ace
I have an idea if anyone wants to participate.
How about we have our own little bracket? (instead of goof off matches all the time)
There's a chalkboard, and I could draw the bracket on there. It would give us a lot more incentive to get better. Entry fee or no entry fee. Either way it would be fun. Lemme know.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
It sounds like a nice idea and I'd be down for it, but I do want to pester some of you to practice with me for a couple of matches so I can learn the MUs better, I guess it's a time and how many set-ups we have kind of thing.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Just bug me for a match Akariss.
I have a program on my phone that can randomize the matches, but if tinny brings a laptop, that would be even easier.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I always have a laptop on me, if Tin Man can't bring his I could get this TIO thing, just tell me where to get it from and I'll set it up quicktimes.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Just bug me for a match Akariss.
I have a program on my phone that can randomize the matches, but if tinny brings a laptop, that would be even easier.
oh.. we are using randomizer for the tourny?
I thought we are each picking a piece of paper and person with same number are the oppoents. lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
if mike (akariss) bring shis laptop, yo joe can;'t you bring your dazzle and record on his laptop? that way we have two recording stations! dayum that's good.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
kk but he needs to have a recording software or something that can record the video,i think windows movie maker comes with all comps and works but im not sure...either way im just gonna pack all my **** in my bag

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
uh.. think my closest station is downsview... im at goldcrest blvd right now
Your very close then, there's a 196 Rocket Express Bus that ends at York University, take that and then your at York, once there look at a campus map to get to Founder's College or ask someone.

@joe, ya all windows come with movie maker, so hopefully that should work with your dazzle, sounds good to me. I'll look into it thou since I have time to kill from 2:30-5:30 (last class ends at 2:30)

n0ne

Smash Ace
Your very close then, there's a 196 Rocket Express Bus that ends at York University, take that and then your at York, once there look at a campus map to get to Founder's College or ask someone.
ok... so.. once get out of downsview station.. i take 196 bus... thats downsview - what? york? (AND thats a university or what?)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Ya once you get to Downsview Bus Station there should be a bus #196 that's like a York University "Rocket" Express. That's all you need to do to get to the University Campus.

n0ne

Smash Ace
OK, Okl, so once i get to campus, i just check for founders college? and at what time is this event? if you could pm me your cell phone JUST IN CASE im lost on my way tomorrow.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
none Pm me your cell and i'll text you my number, then you can call me when you get to york and I'll show you how to get to the casuals.

idea

Smash Master
thanks for giving him directions guys.

also none, you are talking to all the brawl people =P once you actually get there you might not see them much. unless you play brawl too and i wasn't made aware of it.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
i'll bring a 64 and a couple above average controllers. joe just bring a couple good controllers. i'm pretty sure logan's gonna be there and he'd most definitely be down for some 64 playing so yeah.

i'm down for 64 too, but i'm gonna suck cause i've been fiending ggac for the last couple of weeks.. and i still can't pull off POTEMKIN'S frc combos.. failureeee. gc controller doesn't help either (/john).

i guess i could play brawl too.. nahh. maybe one or two games though depending on how i feel. brawl+ too. and there's a new patch? wow

Tin Man

Smash Hero
iunno about bracket, looks like it will chew all of the time, its cool that sauga is reaching :bee:.

There are people I wanna fight as well, in several different matchups, and I also want doubles practice

I'm bringing my laptop, and recording shiit (although it wont work if there is no TV with 2 red-white-yellow cables

i'm 100% confirmed btw, i'm also bringing a full setup which includes wii brawl + (cause I wanna play that as well, doubles and singles) so yeah I'm against the bracket idea.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
lol

That's pretty cool.

KK stay so I can play you. =D

I need some gay Shiek strats so I can beat on Wayne when I'm tired of losing to his Marth with Falco(n).

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... I have to check my T.V. to see if it has 2 R/W/Y ports >_>

On another note me and free will be there around 4:30. Can't wait.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I meant it's not legally binding, mah bad.

Might come today, not too sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom