• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
next week sounds like it is going to be big. Someone is coming back for it to. Yo troll, we gotta be obnoxious. the goal of the night is to get someone to quit.

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Yo those were some fun friendlies. I almost keep calling carter charles.... I don't know why..

Hope to see more peeps next week.

Oh and there wouldn't even be a wii there if it wasn't for Freeroller rofl.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Troll and I are reaching, if someone brings a Dazzle or some recording stuff I'd appreciate it, I always have a laptop on me.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
If someone brings an extra T.V.? Carter? then maybe it'll work? I don't know, never used that machine before. I do know that I want to get some matches recorded thou.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah, if someone can bring a tv it would be awesome because we all definitely need recordings to improve. I hate it when people tell me what I do wrong and I just cannot ****ing see it, I have to watch a recording to point it out.

yo Hammerbro, I know it may sound stupid to ask, but is it possible that you cna bring your tv this time? That way we can all get recordings.

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, if someone can bring a tv it would be awesome because we all definitely need recordings to improve. I hate it when people tell me what I do wrong and I just cannot ****ing see it, I have to watch a recording to point it out.

yo Hammerbro, I know it may sound stupid to ask, but is it possible that you cna bring your tv this time? That way we can all get recordings.
Yeah I'll bring it, since all I need to do is take the 41 keele straight up transportation is a lot easier.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
still waiting on my sister to confirm if she can drive me..if i can go ill bring my tv and dazzle

r ppl still bringin n64 + ssb? i really wanna play that game

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
still waiting on my sister to confirm if she can drive me..if i can go ill bring my tv and dazzle

r ppl still bringin n64 + ssb? i really wanna play that game
I need some serious MK match-up practice with my Peach, so if you reach I want plenty of practice against you if your cool :), recording them would be extra so I can watch and learn from my mistakes.

Come if you can!

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
TO Joe where do you live? I have plenty of time between my last class and the casuals so if you're not too far from york maybe I could pick you up.

Gichan

Smash Champion
joe, you can suck mah penor, we need that tv for brawl, look how many people are coming!!!

maybe you can put the 64 stuff in another room?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if noone wants to play n64 im cool with switching,im just fiending ssb of late

Gi rematch 2$ halberg only lololol

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Tally (brawl people):

-Gi
-Carter
-Tin Man** (Rob)
-JNO
-Hammabro
-Joe*** (MK)
-n0ne
-SRTM* (Diddy)
-Troll
-Akariss
-Mikey
-Nickcam
-Dimmy

-Ambrose?
-Han?

Looks like a potential 15 people, jebus.
I put you with a star/brackets if I'm really looking forward to some practice 1v1/recorded matches :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom