• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
No tinny, you were just getting *****, LOL. He ****ing superboomed that ****, that's what happened. He's been watching his vids.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Why would u watch superboom vids when u got ally. Also decoys got the sauga di, only person from outside of sauga that ive seen whos got it.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
^rofl

Decoy stole Ace's sauga DI, leaving ace di-less. Now he's after SS4 nickcam last stock, and hype frame data, and fool RPS skills, and Mikey offstage gayness. He'd take over the world.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yes they do tinny, toronto has been lagging behind ever since mdk made those casuals, lol. Time to step it up.

and Nick, I gotta say,I have sauga DI to buddy I didn't go to those casuals not to improve, lol, my DI is beast. That is probably the ONLY thing I got.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol we should honestly have a toronto vs sauga crew battle at Gis tourny lol since nate is going to be there too, toronto should be in full force. sauga will win in the end no doubt though =)

SRTM

Smash Ace
agh. looks like i have to move again. my landlord really screwed me. Still gonna come to weeklies, but not all the time.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Melee this wednesday?? who's coming
If there's enough I'll definitely make it, cold or no cold

Gichan

Smash Champion
yes looft! Good ****, I should be there this week unless I am just to impatient to wait till 5pm. We'll see.

Are you far from toronto?

Freeroller

Smash Cadet
Me and Hammabro probably coming this week. Gotta get some practice.
Might as well sign us up for every wednesday from now on, haha.

Question-should we bring a wii? And how many people are there usually?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Um... depending on how much rooms that are free... which is generally about 3 at 5pm or so, more rooms are free later on. About 4-12 or even more come a week depending if they can come or not.

Well i'm coming to York for sure.

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
From the directions you gave I know how to get to York but I have absolutely no idea how to get to the specific area you guys are playing in >_>

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Like an 80% chance I'll be showin this week, don't know why I wouldn't but there's that 20% just in case :)

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
i might come tmw with brawl+
but there is also a chance i don't want to come.
Reason: Lazy. lol.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
of course it is, Brawl + is ****ing beast. Yoshi is a beast in that game to, making it even more appealing for you.
kind of ironic for yoshi player like me does not really main Yoshi.
well, i do, but not as much.
My main atm is Captain Falcon and Marth. Right now, yoshi is off my chart because I am still testing out his moves by myself.
Trying to master his double jump cancel and his gravity -_-.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
geez all you floppers, the people that are coming... what time you coming for and whos bringing a wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom