• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmage_flash

Smash Rookie
Hello brawlers of york U. A friend told me about this get together so I decided to come since I'd just be in the library anyways. It would be nice to know how early I can come. I have classes starting at 7 so I wanna squeeze in as much time as possible before classes. I know the first post says it starts at about 5:30 but some other posters are saying to come earlier.

n0ne

Smash Ace
uh... guys I didnt get to meet anyone too well cause everybody was entertained.. Im the guy that had the SD card with the new brawl+ and i played too... just dont know who>

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I played Peach (red or blue) with the tag MIKE I go by that or Akariss nice to meet you :) hope you'll reach for next time too and bring a tv if you get the chance ;).

Gichan

Smash Champion
Joe got RAPPEDD!! Tin Man 3-stalked his ***! Akariss is a beast, but what the **** are you doing with DDD? lol.

Ok so i got owned, I think i have a cold or a fever don't know. Hopefully next week I can play. How the **** does a headache not go away after two tylenol Extra strength?!

n0ne

Smash Ace
dont think ill be at york again... it was pretty complicated to get there.. and in campus i got SO lost in and out of founders college.. if it wasnt for kirbykaze that we encountered each other out of pure luck then i wouldnt have been able to reunite with u guys. i had trouble getting home too. Id prefer crashing at someones place if anyones willing to. that way i can leave in daylight and its easier for me

idea

Smash Master
three-STOCKED. not stalked. unless that's some joke i'm not getting...

and guys, you really have to be quieter next time. there are still classes going on around you until like 10:00...

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I money matched Akariss my random character vs his peach, best of 3, random neutrals.

Game 1, FD, his peach vs my DIDDY ( :) ), 3 stocked him.

Game 2, FD, his peach vs... YOU GUESSED IT, MY DIDDY AGAIN LMFAO, 3 stocked and ended with a spike.

/week, highlight of the week, troll pwns btw we ***** everyone <_<

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Lol random character my a$$, that's some crazy bs with FD and Diddy. Good **** thou I learned how to pick up bananas! GGs and D3 is just for jokes/teams/FFAs

Archmage_flash

Smash Rookie
GGs to everyone I brawled (and thanks for lending controlers). That was my first time playing SSBB in about a year so I think I did alright.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Tinny the only reason I lost was because I was tired. Johns and all.
Play me more so I can learn that matchup and not get embarassed. Otherwise I'm only going tink on you, and your never getting free rides again. I expect more tv's next week. If not.... I'll have to spend $100 and get one.
Doc, play me next week, you too akariss.
And none of this scrotum business, what are you, 8?

Gichan

Smash Champion
idea, saying stalk instead of stock is a joke, some kid who use to post here every minute once said "I two stalked Percon". That **** is hilarious!

Come on srtm, scrotum is funny! Ok, to compromise, I'll only call you scrotum like 50% of the time.

SRTM

Smash Ace
oh i see how it is. So I can make names for everyone?
gay chan? Does that sound nice to you? Oh, I'll only say it 50% of the time I see you.
troll? I can't even think of one, cause he probably gets told a lot of names.

When you are calling me "scrotum", you are insulting my name since those are my initials. You ****s.

Anyways, its ******** and disrespectful. It's like grade school all over again, and if you wanted to be treated like children, then so be it.

idea

Smash Master
idea, saying stalk instead of stock is a joke, some kid who use to post here every minute once said "I two stalked Percon". That **** is hilarious!

Come on srtm, scrotum is funny! Ok, to compromise, I'll only call you scrotum like 50% of the time.
'k. i had a feeling.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
For the record, troll is my nickname, my original gamer tag was Dinser, I call Gi, G.I. Not G like he prefers, I call akariss gay consistantly, I call logan log-an or several other variations, I referred to Hammerbros as Abra, Hbra, Abro, etc... My point is I make nick names for everyone, it's fun and helps me remember you. Sucks that you take yours so personally, but my initials for the greater part of my life were MJ, Michael Jackson.. the child molestor, so suck it up scrotum.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOL, I haven't been called gay-chan since mdk, too good. I'm not going to cry about it but if you are so ****ing crying about it I might stop, it depends on the day. If I want to be nice, I'll be nice.

EDIT: Alright, I took some advice, you win. Stephen it is.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Whatever. You guys just won't get any respect from me from now on if you call me that.'
I can't stop you, but seriously. I'm not waahing, just wanted to get it out there before it boiled up.

Gichan

Smash Champion
hey why doesn't anyone call me that
yeah right!! You're mother****ing seeyin to me!

And teh stephen, it is immature to call you that so i decided to respect it, but just keep in mind it isn't like we want to piss you off or someting, it's for fun. no intention to hate at all.

SRTM

Smash Ace
F that it's immature to be crying over a nickname anyways, what respect did you have for me to begin with. scrotum it is.
So you accept that your immature if you're gonna continue calling me that. I began to have some respect for you, but it was all thrown out the window. You can continue to talk about scrotum's all you want, if that's what you think about whenever i'm around. You sick. sick man.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
it's not my fault that you have boyish good looks that make me think of scrotums... geeze you had to make a scene about it now everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom