• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
idk if u owe me 10 or 15$ from gis extra money either mike but yeah whenever u can get that to me thatd be good, tin u owe me 4$!! makin dat m2k money

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Mike or Mikey? I hate having the most common name ever sometimes, makes me start thinking I owe people money even thou I don't think I do

Tin Man

Smash Hero

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm going to montreal, me having tournament money is a bigger priority than joe or ace getting like 8 - 15 bucks, lets focus on doc here I didn't pay for my ticket for nothing.

Doc hustles.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I only have $30 from the tourney - so i have no idea where Joe or Phil's money (the other 20 bucks) is, maybe doubles mix with money or something who knows or not as many entrants as thought or something.

I have no idea how I'm gonna get that to you Doc, try to get someone to lend you the money, then I'll give it back to them at lbt2. I'm way too busy this week to get to york

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I may not come to york this week, assignment due wednesday night, either I dont show, I show up late (in which case I'll need a ride home (ride match again SRTM?)), or I show up early (in which case nobody will be there and when I leave, its 2 late)

This is for u doc, I said I will help u and I intend to. If I dont show, ur screwed. If I show early, I might miss u, and if I show late, I'll miss my bus, and I'm not walking home from york >.>

How much do u need anyways (not that I'm concerned, I can def 100% help u, just that I need to know how much to bring)

and finally, doc this deal is between u and I, u are the one that will pay me back, not mikey (thats ur buisiness with mikey) I'll just get it back when u win money from LBT2.

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
i May Not Come To York This Week, Assignment Due Wednesday Night, Either I Dont Show, I Show Up Late (in Which Case I'll Need A Ride Home (ride Match Again Srtm?)), Or I Show Up Early (in Which Case Nobody Will Be There And When I Leave, Its 2 Late)

This Is For U Doc, I Said I Will Help U And I Intend To. If I Dont Show, Ur Screwed. If I Show Early, I Might Miss U, And If I Show Late, I'll Miss My Bus, And I'm Not Walking Home From York >.>

How Much Do U Need Anyways (not That I'm Concerned, I Can Def 100% Help U, Just That I Need To Know How Much To Bring)

And Finally, Doc This Deal Is Between U And I, U Are The One That Will Pay Me Back, Not Mikey (thats Ur Buisiness With Mikey) I'll Just Get It Back When U Win Money From Lbt2.
i May Not Come To York This Week, Assignment Due Wednesday Night, Either I Dont Show, I Show Up Late
i May Not Come To York This Week
Unacceptable, the more the merrier.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
So is anyone going to this or what?

Joe is in?
Doc is in?
Hbro, you and that other dude coming?

If enough confirm i'll show

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
So is anyone going to this or what?

Joe is in?
Doc is in?
Hbro, you and that other dude coming?

If enough confirm i'll show
I'll be coming for sure. It definitely looks like we'll have a lot less this week.

Last time I checked Freeroller said he was coming.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
just 30 tin, i'm sure my dad will give me some or my cheque will come in mail, I would ask for 40 but nope, not my style, 30 is all I need for the T fees so if you can do that, thanks.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Yea I'll go to this. I'll bring my wii this week.
Tin, I have to pay $7 for parking and to drive you back.
So chip in a little dough when you can.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
It's alright I'm not going to come to it this week, looks like low attendance, and the people that are actually coming aren't the people that matter.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
It's alright I'm not going to come to it this week, looks like low attendance, and the people that are actually coming aren't the people that matter.
I don't know why but that just sounded soo mean and yet funny. xD I guess im one of those "people that aren't matter"

Anyway, I might come tmw because my last exam is tmw lOl
I MIGHT bring my wii and play TvC american version (downloading right now) while waiting for you guys.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Don't know if I'll be there, one of my wisdom teeth is ****ing me up right now and I am going to the dentist tomorrow morning (he is just downstairs) so my attendance depends on what time he could do this thing for me. Pkus I have to go to the gym....I might be there at 7pm again, can't ever seem to come any earlier.

n0ne

Smash Ace
I wanna go ...
I wanna play silverdoc and the other good people in toronto before i leave ...
but I ONLY PLAY singles.. thats the problem... im not interested in 4 way brawl...
oh and brawl+ too with the good guys

Tin Man

Smash Hero
tin u owe me 4$
I 3 stocked u that MM, and added the dollar to the tab, then I gave u 1$ even though u said "no, I want it all at once" U must have forgotten about or little MM because no money was actually exchanged lol

just 30 tin, i'm sure my dad will give me some or my cheque will come in mail, I would ask for 40 but nope, not my style, 30 is all I need for the T fees so if you can do that, thanks.
I'll lend u 40, I only have 20s :p

I don't know why but that just sounded soo mean and yet funny. xD I guess im one of those "people that aren't matter"

Anyway, I might come tmw because my last exam is tmw lOl
I MIGHT bring my wii and play TvC american version (downloading right now) while waiting for you guys.
I wish I could hear him say that in person :laugh:

I wanna go ...
I wanna play silverdoc and the other good people in toronto before i leave ...
but I ONLY PLAY singles.. thats the problem... im not interested in 4 way brawl...
oh and brawl+ too with the good guys
we play 4 ways & 2v2's to give people a chance to play friendlies because we were low on setups (2 tv's, 1 for +, one for brawl, 15ish ppl :chuckle:)

If u do MM's, they take priority over friendlies (to a certain extent though, however as long as u arent MMing the same person, ppl shud be happy)

n0ne

Smash Ace
@ Idea I dont know.. i just wanted to know how the brawl scene played brawl in toronto...
but anyways... if its posible to play brawl a while.. then why not? but im not desperate but if its not posible then.. oh well.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Should have said something earlier, now Troll isn't prepared to stay at york untill 5 earliest waiting for you mah's and brah's. Dissapointed...

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Should have said something earlier, now Troll isn't prepared to stay at york untill 5 earliest waiting for you mah's and brah's. Dissapointed...
You better get your ***** *** to york so we can do doubles, i'm thinking lucas and mario, i'll grease the edges so that logan can't grab the ledge, and you pk fire him and he'll be mad.

Or I can use jiggly puff and hit that other dude who kept killing you with luigis up b, that guy was... LOL

n0ne

Smash Ace
Oh yeah people i forgot.. i got brawl+ vids of my mario, falcon and snake at my channel

www.youtube.com/sheleby121 not very good quality tho.. i i didnt have a capture card back at nicaragua, just bought one... but the combo **** is all there

EDIT/ so theres not gonna be any singles then>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom