• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
ill bring joes tv and my wii, no shananigans on that tv. serious 1v1 on that tv only, brawl or brawl+

=D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i'm gonna come late (7pmish), and prolly leave earlier then the rest, hey doc, i think I'll MM u for the money, I'll make it under conditions so ur guaranteed the win (like MK vs ROB 3 stocks a piece, etc)

prolly split it into 4 10$ MMs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gichan

Smash Champion
dayum steve, don't think so? Call Nintendo to get it repaired for like $20 or something. A friend of mine had that problem. If not that, Nintendo use to do this for free lol, but they have lens cleansers in stores now.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
dayum steve, don't think so? Call Nintendo to get it repaired for like $20 or something. A friend of mine had that problem. If not that, Nintendo use to do this for free lol, but they have lens cleansers in stores now.
his wii is hacked
so if he sends it to nintnedo, bye bye homebrew stuff
show me 100 dollars for repair + for hacking the wii.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Nothing beats me 4 stocking Han's CFALCON on Brawl+, it's saved on TMan's Wii

P.S. I'm coming this coming wednesday cause it's the last practice i'll get before LBT2 :)

SRTM

Smash Ace
u can also put it to work with an external HDD, that way it doesnt need to get to nintendos hands and anyways, faster load times, no lens worrying, etc
Yea I do have that option. I think im gonna send it to someone around here to fix it. New lens or dvd drive :/ I tried a lens cleaner but it didn't work.

strm getting ***** by han was saved on srtm's wii :o

if that video disappears I'll
lol you made him pick rainbow cruise, a stage i would never pick. and i was just fooling around. he never won another match before or after that, so its nothing to brag about. beating me by 30% with marth isnt exactly ******.

n0ne

Smash Ace
@ Afrochris Im Leaving this friday.... so... if u wanna play... give me a when and where then..

@ SRTM Um i dont think Youll be able to fix the lens... ive been there, donde that, and to no avail... Either u use HDD or a new lens... but i dont recomennd the latter cause in the future youll be right back u started... Unless u get ur hand on a D2A drive... those are the best... (first ones manufactured unfortunatly, very hard to come by)

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Arena Season 8 starts today in WoW so I'm probably going to be too addicted to that to come this week. But I think Akariss/Mike is coming regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom