• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

SOVAman

Smash Hero
What was that Lil'b was that admitting that I could handle you? I will take that as an extreme compliment, and might just sig it.
Ohhhhhh my god

Chaco banning me is the ***** way out but i guess its handling me go ahead and sig it xD

@ Spanish the language sucks

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Kids these days.

P.S. -

Shiri never took this game extremely serious, and he still mains Yoshi. He just has a handle on a variety of characters. We only have 2 mods, so idk why them maining Yoshi is that much of a big deal.
See, you weren't supposed to tell them I still main Yoshi. I'm supposed to be disconnected from the community and the character so my posts and moderation style are completely out of touch. Remind me to bring you an extra canister of Morton's when I see you again. D:<

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, that was when you told me during the summer. I'm pretty sure you changed your main by now since your back in NY with all the MKs. ;) But I don't know if you main Yoshi anymore. I posted it for lolz.

Sharky

Smash Master
the one thing that bugs me about Spanish is that each country's slang is practically a whole new language in itself. If it weren't for that it'd be perfect lol.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Few things--

Bwett1: THANK YOU SO FUKKIN MUCH FOR LOCKING THAT HORRIBLE THREAD ACE MADE THANK YOU <3

Yoshi chat: wont be there as much because there is a Md/Va xat now yeahuz

Marik: I like to talk **** yeahuz

Polt: get well soon and when your sick you should shower

Airborne

Smash Lord
Few things--

Bwett1: THANK YOU SO FUKKIN MUCH FOR LOCKING THAT HORRIBLE THREAD ACE MADE THANK YOU <3

dayum it took Md/Va that long to get a chat? kentucky chat has been existent for almost a whole year... .______.

edit: now granted, your region is much cooler in the smash scene than this lousy state

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL @ MC KILLA.

Also, I have a motherf*cking Mac Dre avatar you b*tches.

<3

Metatitan

Smash Master
well it's a good thing spanish doesnn't cover latin jazz played a a cuban trumpet virtuoso, because arturo sandoval is ****ing amazing.
The music you show me is terrible.

when you say crap, do you mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPOiqtf2FTE
OMG MY EEAAAAARS!!! THEY'RE BLEEDINGG!!!

Ugh... I have a terrible fever now. I have a temperature of 102.7 degrees-F now. :urg:

:069:
That's what happens when you don't shower.

Few things--

**** you ninja'd me

I try lol =P
Are you going to pound 4? I'm gonna try to make it if I can.

.Marik

is a social misfit
WHY YOU MUNCHING.

My African-American foster brother loves to yell that at obese Chinese people.

Lol.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Doesn't sound farfetch'd at all lol

I am an extremely sexy asian chick pics coming soon ;D

edit @bwett: lol at already infracting me. I was testing the waters to see what I can get away with you seem like a serious mod so i will have to straighten you out xD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, I'm still sick, but I feel like I'm getting better now. My fever has gone down, at least.

By the way, I never had the flu. My doctor tested for it and the results came up negative. I guess I got some 2- or 3-day virus or something.

:069:

Top Bottom