• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't go on AIM much since I have to use Meebo for it. I'll tell you it later if you want to know. :ohwell:

:069:

Airborne

Smash Lord
reasons why meta only had 2 yoshis on aim:
stocky is west coast
i'm fun to bash and ask for wi-fi friendlies.

discuss. jk. although people do have a lot to say when they're critiquing me. XD
/10isuckbutatleastitry's

Metatitan

Smash Master
Meta is the biggest meatrider on the yoshi boards

/discuss
I haven't meatrode in a long long time, the closest I got recently was showing Dark a mathematical ratio of his placing at SNES compared to Edrees' at Genesis (he said his was better which was just blatantly wrong xD). I don't even think anyone has to do the math to see that 13/141 isn't better than 17/292, I thought we learned math in the 5th grade =/

reasons why meta only had 2 yoshis on aim:
stocky is west coast
i'm fun to bash and ask for wi-fi friendlies.

discuss. jk. although people do have a lot to say when they're critiquing me. XD
/10isuckbutatleastitry's
I actually forgot to include you air, I had stocky and Green Ace on aim :x

So now I have 4 yoshies on aim. And stocky is my wifi training buddy. We go evenish on wifi and I actually expected to get ***** by him at AG but actually ***** him instead. Guess Fair really is that nerfed online :x

Airborne

Smash Lord
I haven't meatrode in a long long time, the closest I got recently was showing Dark a mathematical ratio of his placing at SNES compared to Edrees' at Genesis (he said his was better which was just blatantly wrong xD). I don't even think anyone has to do the math to see that 13/141 isn't better than 17/292, I thought we learned math in the 5th grade =/

I actually forgot to include you air, I had stocky and Green Ace on aim :x

So now I have 4 yoshies on aim. And stocky is my wifi training buddy. We go evenish on wifi and I actually expected to get ***** by him at AG but actually ***** him instead. Guess Fair really is that nerfed online :x
lolz at Drk.... and technically, stocky wasn't a yoshi at the time you posted that message, so you still technically had 2 yoshi MAINS on your aim :X
i probably need to get back into playing wifi just to get some different experience, and to get some good pika/peach exp while getting my *** handed to me. >__<

D

Deleted member

I am still a yoshi, just because i do not main him.
Also, i am still better than all of you with yoshi
^_^

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I am still a yoshi, just because i do not main him.
Also, i am still better than all of you with yoshi
^_^
I out placed you so thus I'm better than you :p lololol Socal seeding ftw...

Now come to an AZ tourney, I came to a socal one :p

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I send you small talk in your infraction notices. That's more fun than AIM. >:D

Also, I enjoy MX posting in so many threads. It's good to see someone wanting to discuss. ^__^

SOVAman

Smash Hero
:yoshi: I send you small talk in your infraction notices. That's more fun than AIM. >:D

Also, I enjoy MX posting in so many threads. It's good to see someone wanting to discuss. ^__^
loooooooool

small talk infraction make the infraction worth wild

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Maybe I should toss out random infractions to stifle the activity.

I haven't done that in a while.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I'm seeing too many Meta Knight mask today. Is it some kind of protest or fashion? ♥

Top Bottom