• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well following Bigman's advice ill just post what i drew on here, if it cathes on, then ill think about making a thread but right now ill sleep on the idea.

picture of Yoshi losing his wings during his final smash. if the link works. ive put it in the draw thread in General, but ive been working on another one resently, i may have it on here by the end of the week, just using this one to start something i guess.

(edit) i need a scanner bad...
That's a pretty awesome drawing. @_@

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I'm trying to get Celes to go, too. We gotta get a lot of matches in. =D

Lol, if you go, wanna team? I'm probably not doing teams otherwise, so yeah.

I'll see what my friend I'd be going with wants to do. I'll let you know.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hmmmm, the thread subtitle needs a new spin.

Maybe we can change it to someone's favorite food? :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
That was a subtle name drop. Lmfao.

I miss the days of like May-July '08.

Say any Pros name and like the newbie flock commenced.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I didn't play billy's yoshi this time around (and I didn't feel like asking since I wanted to help him practice his new diddy), so the only proshi skin I've collected is stocky's, and he's quitting yoshi xD

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I dare someone to rename this Peach General Discussion.

Go ahead. Make my day.

D

Deleted member

Yea im quitting yoshi.
But i beat DEHF in tourny
Cuz i **** at the falco matchup.
/cocky ****

Lovely

Smash Lord
It seems Yoshi is a dying breed. We might as well rename this thread "Peach General Discussion: Nobody Loves Yoshi".

:005:
♣ I love Yoshi and still play him from time to time. I never pick Peach so I'm in the clear right? ;p ♥

Gindler

Smash Champion
I work peach's with wolf and yoshi anyway. My wario gets wrecked. Wario also got way too boring, since he's so beast. So it's back to yoshi and wolf for me, just in time for everyone to drop him for peach it seems :laugh:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
♣ I love Yoshi and still play him from time to time. I never pick Peach so I'm in the clear right? ;p ♥
Yeah, you're off the hook. For now, anyway. :rolleyes:

I'd also like to point out that I do not recall seeing such a complex pattern of HTML codes in a single post. And I thought my orange Charmeleon combo was bad... o.0

Metatitan

Smash Master
Wario tends to be a very gay MU to play. Peach vs wario is both of them trying to get a % lead and keep it by camping. Peach Bair camps, Wario aircamps. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Air camping with wario is so boring, peach's awesome grab release on him is well deserved. Still a boring matchup.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Yeah, you're off the hook. For now, anyway. :rolleyes:

I'd also like to point out that I do not recall seeing such a complex pattern of HTML codes in a single post. And I thought my orange Charmeleon combo was bad... o.0

♣ Yay, for now. ^_^; ♥

♣ My BB code is really copy and paste, it's a real hassle to remember how to post like this by heart. ;p ♥

It is against my religion to play as Wario. None of my friends are allowed to play as him either. I hate the character SO much.
♣ But Wario so cute, how can they ban him? ;_; ♥

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
Edge can not go to mass madness any more because my too football games that were originally friday and monday got moved to saturday the day of the tournament. so ace will have to lose 5 dollars someother day ='[

Sharky

Smash Master
no offense to yoshi, but if I were to become a video game character, I'd totally be wario, or maybe link. But wario's just awesome =D

edit: DK's pretty kickass too. or squirtle.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I would be Yoshi simply because he has the bootz and he eats almost as much as I do.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'd be dash rendar just because he's so awesome. I'd be surprised if anyone even knows who that is (without looking)

Metatitan

Smash Master
Idk who I'd be. Probly a pokemon or something, it would probably be fun.

Edge can not go to mass madness any more because my too football games that were originally friday and monday got moved to saturday the day of the tournament. so ace will have to lose 5 dollars someother day ='[
How about you record the game instead and not ***** out :>!

Top Bottom