• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
The traditional classification of a debate is to prove the other side "wrong" which then subsequently implies conclusion.

Big words are awesome. :yoshi:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well, yeah, but if the other side refuses to accept that they're wrong when they CLEARLY are, then they're just debating to debate, not to reach the point.

Iunno. Has something to do with stubbornness. Or something.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
90% of people on SWF don't even post in the character boards

at least yoshi boards. There is like 10 people that post here

and a few lurkers like Mc-killa

stupid people usually know better to post on the character boards after a while. When people start calling them out on there stupid post

thats why you don't see edge post that much anymore

<3 edge

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
It amuses me that the previous 7 posts in the Yoshi GD have had MK, Dr. Mario, Pikachu, Dr. Mario, MK, MK, and MK icons.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Hades when some no name like matador says something like that it holds no liability

Also last time I saw matador at a tourney he got last and lost to my yoshi in losers bracket.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Because there's still the chance you'd win, no matter how small.

I know, I'm such an optimist. I'm just not one to give up before something even begins, though.

:069:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well, yeah, but if the other side refuses to accept that they're wrong when they CLEARLY are, then they're just debating to debate, not to reach the point.

Iunno. Has something to do with stubbornness. Or something.
That's simply bring wrong and not admitting it due to being stubborn or ignorant. A proper debate is a valid argument backed up by sufficient proof.

Maybe if it was by someone that a lot of people knew it would add to the validity of it a bit...
I've seen Matador post around a bit. He's a Mario main, although he doesn't have extraordinary Tournament results or anything like Boss.

Top Bottom