• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
ss USE YOUR COFFEE BEAM!

Now thats my language! I'll take lazor facing someone, over debating like a massive pansy anyday!

So ya, think you can escape being banned with your cute charm steam? Well i've got bad news for you.

Your cuteness is just like the hot bitterness of my coffee to me...

I'M IMMUNE!

NOW PREPARE TO BE LAZOR FACED THE FU-

...hang on a second, ...sometimes it doesn't always work the first time...whatta ya mean you overloa-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You're face is unlazored for now steam, but i'll return from the bitter depths of hell to do battle with you!
....once I fix this ****ty visor...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I heard Steam just recently got 3 stocked by some no name yoshi.

Explain yourself.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I noticed the Whobo picture of the Yoshi mains was taken off, why?
What... Really? I actually liked that Image.
Unless it's added to the tournament Hype thread (Basically we should start having group pictures of Yoshi mains at huge nationals) Then you should put it back in the YGD OP.

Yoshi's don exits

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol, a little. Don't worry though, I don't look like a lot of the other Yoshis. Maybe a little like Bojangles though... But I doubt he plays anymore.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aside from the fact that I wear glasses, I look so much different than you guys.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Lol, a little. Don't worry though, I don't look like a lot of the other Yoshis. Maybe a little like Bojangles though... But I doubt he plays anymore.
I play a little friend. Online, mostly, because there's not a scene here in SD. Hey, I saw some videos of yours; you really look like you've been improving! :)

Depster

Smash Champion
I play a little friend. Online, mostly, because there's not a scene here in SD. Hey, I saw some videos of yours; you really look like you've been improving! :)
Lol I actually thought you would see that for some reason, regardless of me not thinking that you played =p
So, you should come back down to Wichita for the summer and we could play doubles and own everybody. My improvedness and your veterancy would mean assured victory.

:phone:

Depster

Smash Champion
I am very disappoint... I promised Ankoku that I would talk to him (read: stalk/troll) more often but when I do I get a warning from somebody else! Minor spam or not, it was still a somewhat friendly message and almost contributed to the current discussion.

:phone:

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Its pretty useless. You only go over it if you miss the grab. When he dash grabs Yoshi jumps up a bit and his legs aren't touching the ground. The second he gets a grab, he lands. I was just trying to give someone false hope

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Use it like a taunt if diddy dies and a naner is on the ground.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Maybe. Just maybe. ALSO i saw you post on one of those metagame vids telling em to do Yoshi stuff. Maaaaan no one cares about Yoshi lol. Lets just keep all the obscure stuff we found to ourselves until we get a top Player putting in work.

That is unless these videos will get someone to pick up Yoshi who will become a top player....

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Okay... Finally back from the tournament, Story time. (Yes I was slightly serious when I said each tournament I go to will have a short story)

Wednesday-Thursday: 4 hours of sleep each night, just wanted to point this out for later in the story.
Friday: About to leave the house... and my BRSTM requests are finished when I was literally about to close my laptop.

I Decided to use a few more extra minutes I had to add a few. After doing so, I left to pick up Rei-Gun, Nike comes and brings TV's (GOOD! NO MOAR HDTV) for tomorrow so we play Doubles until he leaves around 12 AM.

===

Saturday: I finally sleep around 7 AM once Dallas/FW strolls on in, I wake up around 11 AM and tournament sign ups start at 12:45 PM.

Doubles - Paw and I decided to team and see how we'd do, Just as we were about to play friendlies with Nike/Megafox, doubles start. SO we had no practice and grabbed 5th place out of I believe 9 teams.

Singles - Don't quite remember my bracket but I beat Redshadow Suspect and Rei-gun (possibly another player I'm forgetting) Losing to Denti (1st) and Nike (4th), So I grabbed 7th place.

Waseda Doubles - I get teamed with a new player in Austin (Or SA?) Who mains "Squirtle" not PT, Squirtle.
So we lose to the first team since he was the first out while I still had 3 stocks and having to handle 2 people on my own.
Bye recieved in Losers, then ALSM and Zero are next. We're getting ready to play and.... Zero is gone. I go ask Tofer (The TO) what we should do and he said just use a Lvl 9 Lucario for ALSM. We lose the first round and I barely won the 2nd, but while in the middle of the 2nd round Zero comes back. So he jumps in and uses Sonic. Even though I knew we wouldn't get a high enough placing to win money, It seemed... not sure what's the word i'm looking for, Wrong?
I ask Tofer about this and he says Zero shouldn't play because he's DQ'ed for leaving in the middle of waseda Doubles and he chose Lucario, Not Sonic when Zero thought he heard Tofer say "Can't use Sonic" We win the set against ALSM and his CPU, and eventually lose to double Marths in the next match. (So many Grab releases on Squirtle)

===

Sunday: 12-11 AM We flock on over to iHop and eat, and I had 6 delicious cups of milk since refills were free. Most of us head onto Nike's to play some more and I played a **** ton of friendlies with ALSM.
For some reason I was playing so well in general against his TL/Link/MK, And hearing Nike each and everytime I did something was just plain hilarious "SLUSH, WHAT ARE YOU!?". Only thing I can say is I either play better when i'm sleep deprived, After tournaments, Or Milk is the answer.

Everyone starts falling asleep around 2-5 AM. While ALSM Espy and I were still awake around 9 AM until I decided to just have atleast 2 hours of sleep before getting picked up. I awake around 11 when Fort worth is about to leave, So I got up to say goodbye to them until we all see them at HOBO 32.
I watch Paws set Vs Espy and my MM with Big boss until I was picked up around the time the 5th set of my MM was about to end.

As for right now, i'll probably stay up a few more hours. Get 6 hours (Maybe 7) at the most, and stay up all night until it's 11 AM tomorrow.

tl;dr
I had around 12-15 hours of sleep combined in 4 days
I did decent in tournament by grabbing 7th place, and getting ***** in waseda doubles.
Either Milk or just playing after tournaments makes me play at my best.
I had a great time talking to Espy about MLP fanfics while taking Paw home, I HOPE HE LIKED LISTENING TO US!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Surprisingly, The Level 9 Lucario gave me little to no problems, just the occasional Aura Sphere hitting me. Other than that I kept killing it around 80-115%.
It was more of ALSM's Toon Link that gave me a big problem.

Steam

Smash Hero
Surprisingly, The Level 9 Lucario gave me little to no problems, just the occasional Aura Sphere hitting me. Other than that I kept killing it around 80-115%.
It was more of ALSM's Toon Link that gave me a big problem.
it was still lucario you lost to... punk.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Slush i think you'd suck less if you sleep. You know you aren't doing shhh when you're up anyway. Grats on not getting 17th tho!

Also Steam just stop. We get it. Lucario beats Yoshi. Get some new material. Maybe some creative writing. 5 page poem about how bad Yoshi is?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
it was still lucario you lost to... punk.

Slush i think you'd suck less if you sleep. You know you aren't doing shhh when you're up anyway. Grats on not getting 17th tho!
I dunno. I always do good when I get little to no sleep.
When i'm on a regular sleeping schedule, I always do bad.

Top Bottom