• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scatz

Smash Champion
K, gonna explain my Skype absence lately.

So, since we're reaching stupidly high temperatures around here, my attic is losing the battle to keep cool and averages a temperature of about 93 degrees. My laptop is awful and cannot handle this heat, so I can't use it in a convenient location. I do have access to my brother's laptop, but it's his so I can't really keep it for my own use too often. I will be checking the boards pretty often, though.

Sorry guys, summer suckssssssssssss.
I'm pretty sure a laptop is moveable moreso than a desktop....

D

Deleted member

Depster: The king of lieing to make himself seem good at yoshi.

:)

:reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse:

Depster

Smash Champion
Perhaps the 1v1s during doubles were what I was thinking of, idk. Regardless, it wasn't so bad. And I don't lie, but apparently I over-generalize without meaning to sometimes.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm pretty sure a laptop is moveable moreso than a desktop....
My room is in the attic. Not to mention I don't really have space to myself anywhere else, since every other room is either occupied by my grandmother, mom, or is a bathroom. And the further away I get from the attic, the slower my internet gets. Much. MUCH slower. ;_;

Although when school lets out my brother will probably be off having a life all the time so I'll have this laptop to use.

Scatz

Smash Champion
When does he get off school? And I wouldn't count so much on him never being at home. XD

At any rate, you might wanna try looking into having another route in your house to make another access point so that the internet doesn't get ***** that hard.

Steam

Smash Hero
My room is in the attic. Not to mention I don't really have space to myself anywhere else, since every other room is either occupied by my grandmother, mom, or is a bathroom. And the further away I get from the attic, the slower my internet gets. Much. MUCH slower. ;_;

Although when school lets out my brother will probably be off having a life all the time so I'll have this laptop to use.
you should change the official name of the attic to "penthouse" because **** the attic I live in a penthouse.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
When does he get off school? And I wouldn't count so much on him never being at home. XD

At any rate, you might wanna try looking into having another route in your house to make another access point so that the internet doesn't get ***** that hard.
Trust me, he's NEVER home. XD

We get off in a week. Huzzah! I only have one test left to take and a video project to do (and I ****ing hate video projects. Why do teachers think it's a good idea?)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive played ENSiS before... on wifi.

And I had to turn off Skype Notifications because you guys wouldnt calm down lol, SO MANY NOISES, IT WAS DRIVING ME CARZY!!!

And sorry Delta/Sharky that you're having troubles, but kudos for trying to still stay connected, most would just give up.

And Slush, ****ing do it /should know what im talking about

RENTH

Renth

Smash Hero

And I had to turn off Skype Notifications because you guys wouldnt calm down lol, SO MANY NOISES, IT WAS DRIVING ME CARZY!!!

And sorry Delta/Sharky that you're having troubles, but kudos for trying to still stay connected, most would just give up.

And Slush, ****ing do it /should know what im talking about

RENTH
I've been summoned to another brawl thread? come on now *runs away*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Have fun Dep, you better have a fantastic story when you come back!

<3 Renth

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
So a Puff missed a Rest on me today.

I charged up my Fsmash and.... missed by like a few pixels :(

Moral of the story?

Yoshi needs a bigger nose

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, walk up closer, his nose is already crazy huge, its like the only part of his body that ever gets hit.

Cute Vivian avi btw <3 TTYD da bess!!!

Chuee

Smash Hero
We get off in a week. Huzzah! I only have one test left to take and a video project to do (and I ****ing hate video projects. Why do teachers think it's a good idea?)
because some teachers assign stupid projects.
You had to play a good toon link on wifi....................with Yoshi?
I feel sorry for you.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
No, walk up closer, his nose is already crazy huge, its like the only part of his body that ever gets hit.

Cute Vivian avi btw <3 TTYD da bess!!!
Lmao I could've released the charge and tried again too. My own fault either way

Thanks, I'm playing it again right now (Memory Card has to "format" RIGHT before the Shadow Queen :mad:)

You had to play a good toon link on wifi....................with Yoshi?
I feel sorry for you.
Looool

Depster

Smash Champion
I got up at 6:45 this morning to lift weights and play basketball in preparation for trying out for my new college's varsity basketball team next year... Now that I'm not in high school anymore, this stuff is srs bsns.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh, so you're moving to Washington? **** C!Z while you're there for me, he's a former Utah smasher. He's more a melee player, but he still plays MK in brawl and is alright. He used to **** me when he lived here cuz it was back when I first joined the scene, but now I go pretty even with him.

Top Bottom