• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Steam

Smash Hero
Slush i think you'd suck less if you sleep. You know you aren't doing shhh when you're up anyway. Grats on not getting 17th tho!

Also Steam just stop. We get it. Lucario beats Yoshi. Get some new material. Maybe some creative writing. 5 page poem about how bad Yoshi is?
I only brought it up because it just happened to be a level 9 Lucario of all characters. lol

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
ok, scatz, i had to laugh after reading your posting

why is cele glados?, he cant be... she... woot... i love her...
lol @ firefly stuff
wtf ponies?

and damn, +3 pages again, u people are waay too fast

Depster

Smash Champion
ok, scatz, i had to laugh after reading your posting

why is cele glados?, he cant be... she... woot... i love her...
lol @ firefly stuff
wtf ponies?

and damn, +3 pages again, u people are waay too fast
And the worst part is that it's mostly mindless blabbering, so you have to read through 5 pages of filth before you read something beneficial... There's almost no point in even staying caught up on the thread lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Toon Link is only hard because, if they know how to camp, its insane to approach, the fact that Tink has good low percant damage racking, and he's kills surprisingly early with returnerang/bomb shenanigans and off good reads.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
I just don't know what to do vs him. He can't get a kill on me if im paying attention though.

Also i sent a PM to our new Chell for the week. To Chell its all due on Thursday.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
When was the last time you were on a good sleep schedule?

And i expect this from slush by now <3 He's so bad
3 Years, even when I was in school my sleeping schedule consisted of 7-3 hours of sleep at the most. So I was dead tired half the time but I still did work.
As for being taken out of school since November last year, even then I still cannot get a good sleeping schedule.

Toon Link is only hard because, if they know how to camp, its insane to approach, the fact that Tink has good low percant damage racking, and he's kills surprisingly early with returnerang/bomb shenanigans and off good reads.
During my many friendly sets with ALSM's Link/Toon Link I kept getting to 170-220% until he finally killed me with an Up Tilt or a Random D/USmash that'd hit me
So far the only Tinks i've played is Jerm Santi and the recent one ALSM. So i'd say of course he can camp forever, but as long as we don't approach either, we should be fine.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My sleep schedule was off this weekend too. I mean, Thursday I went to a smashfest and stayed up all night, then Friday I stayed up all night as well and fell asleep at 11:30 am on Saturday, then woke up around 6pm and played Mario Kart Wii on wifi until about 4:30am Sunday where I decided to sleep again.

Depster

Smash Champion
3 Years, even when I was in school my sleeping schedule consisted of 7-3 hours of sleep at the most. So I was dead tired half the time but I still did work.
As for being taken out of school since November last year, even then I still cannot get a good sleeping schedule.

During my many friendly sets with ALSM's Link/Toon Link I kept getting to 170-220% until he finally killed me with an Up Tilt or a Random D/USmash that'd hit me
So far the only Tinks i've played is Jerm Santi and the recent one ALSM. So i'd say of course he can camp forever, but as long as we don't approach either, we should be fine.
I've played quite a bit with Ensis (MJG). I do pretty well against him, somehow.

Depster

Smash Champion
We played a ton of doubles though. And I think we did play one set of singles. But several of the doubles matches ended 1v1 with us. I felt like I was doing well against you lol, you can't take that from me!

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ensis, this is probably the fourth time ive seen someone say they've played you, just to have you namesearch in and say you haven't lol

MJG

Smash Hero
Ensis, this is probably the fourth time ive seen someone say they've played you, just to have you namesearch in and say you haven't lol
I don't need to lie about saying I played someone. It's not like they sat they ***** me and even if they did, congrats to them.

@Depster: No you are delusional. We might have faced off in a 1v1 in dubz but I definitely havent played you in singles. With that being said, I dont even us TL in a majority of my matches. The Wichita crew would agree.

EDIT: This all reminds me of this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12394996&postcount=8079

Mr. Doom even came in after this post and confirmed that he never said that you are better than polt.

Ill be back for the third fable in this thread.

We out.

Depster

Smash Champion
I don't need to lie about saying I played someone. It's not like they sat they ***** me and even if they did, congrats to them.

@Depster: No you are delusional. We might have faced off in a 1v1 in dubz but I definitely havent played you in singles. With that being said, I dont even us TL in a majority of my matches. The Wichita crew would agree.

EDIT: This all reminds me of this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12394996&postcount=8079

Mr. Doom even came in after this post and confirmed that he never said that you are better than polt.

Ill be back for the third fable in this thread.

We out.
I'm pretty sure we played exactly 1 game of singles. And regardless, I've still played your TL 1v1 in doubles! And noob I never said specifics back then! I didn't mention names because I couldn't remember even back then who said what. It still riled a couple people up, for some reason...

napZzz

Smash Hero
Boooo, they said they would try to play you! I know you've played at least some of them before, and that you didn't fare very well against them, but that's probably because Kansas is one of the few states who actually knows the matchup. It's definitely made me a whole lot better because of it though, and I'm really starting to tighten the gap in our matches. That's why I said they think more highly of me than you, because I do better against them. Yes, I'm aware that that logic isn't 100% viable and that you have a butt ton of tournament experience whereas I have close to none.
everyone else from kansas would **** on you, theyre some of the best players in the mw and you're just some no name yoshi from what I can tell with no credibility lool

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
everyone else from kansas would **** on you, theyre some of the best players in the mw and you're just some no name yoshi from what I can tell with no credibility lool
Hello. Welcome to the Yoshi Boards =D. If you have a salt war request, remember we have a lot of prior appointments. Be sure to reserve your number and be patient! We appreciate your support and hope too see you again soon!

Word tho where did you even come from? lol

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
Hello. Welcome to the Yoshi Boards =D. If you have a salt war request, remember we have a lot of prior appointments. Be sure to reserve your number and be patient! We appreciate your support and hope too see you again soon!

Word tho where did you even come from? lol
"Sincerely yours, Cave Johnson"

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I would have played MJG if he didn't lose to Jerm that one tournament.

O DAYUMZ

ensis

Anti ADHD Mew2King Dabuz Nairo Junebug Atomsk Bizkit Lie Jbandrew Jtails Fatal Xzax Pwii Bloodcross Nakat Dr. Grandpa Pink Fresh Pat G Kingtoon Delta Cod DeltaCod Inui Disciple RJ Dark Falco Kai Pelca Punishment Divine Kingkong King Kong Remix Inferno Robfox Izumi Kirin NOID Smurf Ikon Eazy Vex Kasrani Squall Phillyrider Kaylo MIB The Legend Killer Ensis Shadow1pj John12346 NEO Trela Dojo Santi Hylian DPhat DMG UTD Zac Mekos Illmatic Cheese Kai Allied Kage Scar Cable JG Wentworth Rapture Jem Doom Dark.Pch Praxis TeeVee Kool Aid Xyro Omni Takeover San PikaPika Cura Tommy Green Shirt Mike Haze Havok Tyrant Wereuop Tommy Timmy Felix Shadow Pierce Pierce7d Yes Ether Bleachigo Shippo CO18 ESAM Nick Riddle Seibrik BigLou Player1 MVD Gallax HRNut Fino Alpha Zealot AlphaZealot Mr Eric Hael Phael DJIskascribble Today Hilt Smoom Lux Nicole Future Prawn Dark Musician Kel Espy K Prime Megafox Samboner TKD Kadaj Kismet NinjaLink Anther Lain King Yoshi Colaya Vice Stingers Sudai Project M Brawl+ Brawl- Elev8 Red Halberd Xaltis D-Tor Shaky DFear 2DJeff Radix Technical Chase Mr. Doom MLG JV Xiivi Junglefever Sago Arty DLA Judge Shugo YBM Blue Rogue Fizzle Infern Fonz King Beef SneakyTako Brood

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
K, gonna explain my Skype absence lately.

So, since we're reaching stupidly high temperatures around here, my attic is losing the battle to keep cool and averages a temperature of about 93 degrees. My laptop is awful and cannot handle this heat, so I can't use it in a convenient location. I do have access to my brother's laptop, but it's his so I can't really keep it for my own use too often. I will be checking the boards pretty often, though.

Sorry guys, summer suckssssssssssss.

Top Bottom