• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261

Scatz

Smash Champion
Ah, so you must've been the one with MVD in the picture on Facebook (he was talking about tier breakers). You have the Yoshi hat correct?

Either way, I'll have a critique when I get back home from moving furniture.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Ah, so you must've been the one with MVD in the picture on Facebook (he was talking about tier breakers). You have the Yoshi hat correct?

Either way, I'll have a critique when I get back home from moving furniture.
Actually no that was the (only)other Yoshi main there. It was a blast to have another Yoshi there tho

Scatz

Smash Champion
Breaks always break the normal laws of physics and just speed to the end for some reason. Unfair.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
WHAT?!
Man, this year felt so slow for me~

Maybe it's because as we get older we inevitably start thinking of...well, getting older thus making it feel like theres never enough time in a year.
Then again i'm only 19 and I wouldn't exactly consider that old.
Eh.
I won't too worried yet about getting old.

Depster

Smash Champion
Slush, I got back early so i wouldn't be in the situation some of my friends are in and have flights missed the day before class and not make it back lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

I dunno.

Fanart usually makes cool stuph from time to time with Yoshi, like the artist in your sig super tuler. Or just any actual Nintendo Yoshi pose can look cool if there's some pretty effects around it.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'd say so, but it'd suck if that were the case cause New Island got a release date of March 14, that's too long to wait for his reveal :/

Top Bottom