• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scatz

Smash Champion
Give yoshi is parry game from melee and 64 then we're good to go. Thatt also includes fixing his nose not being shielded issue.

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol I like how people tend to randomly come in here, tell us how our character works, then leave and never come back.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, troll Μekos by saying he isnt best Lucas, have him rage and start giant **** storm that in the end causes everyone to fight and have thread closed. Tbh though, the thread was already in flames before I even said anything, I just riled up Μekos even more than he already was from Seagull lol.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Mario Kart Wii is bad.

:phone:
raptor is bad. He never knew that you could mash to get out of dizzy state when you're shield breaks. :troll:

I'm sure this post will give you + 50 respect points in the yoshi skype chat.

I heard Dcold is part of the chat to because he wants to pick up yoshi. possible namesearch bait?

Steam

Smash Hero
!!!!

so are you comming to colorado for that tournament that kansas is apparently comming to? I know a 26th way to kill yoshi.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
raptor is bad. He never knew that you could mash to get out of dizzy state when you're shield breaks. :troll:

I'm sure this post will give you + 50 respect points in the yoshi skype chat.

I heard Dcold is part of the chat to because he wants to pick up yoshi. possible namesearch bait?
Troll >:|

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Raptor made it out of Bracket pools. He might get 2nd seed or 3rd.

He lost to orion barely

Beat argani ronso

beat stockfield

and beat MIB. He is waiting on Teevee. Hype

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That picture is so old it hurts to laugh even today.
For a slight change in topic before we go finding more M2K images like hover hand, we're modless again.
Person that guesses how long it takes for dead board to get mod once we get another person like GYK flaming us wins nothing.

Top Bottom