• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

John2k4

The End of an Era
I don't believe he is banned. He just lost avatar/signature privileges.

He hasn't even been online since early yesterday.

If Braxton wishes to discuss or protest this, he can contact the Moderator that removed his privileges.

I don't recall any issues with your sig, Ninja, but that's besides the point at hand. :/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Cuz the moderation on this site is ********. There are a few cool people in the staff, but for the most part they're all braindead imbeciles who just sucked off the higher ups, who are also mostly idiots.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Cuz the moderation on this site is ********. There are a few cool people in the staff, but for the most part they're all braindead imbeciles who just sucked off the higher ups, who are also mostly idiots.
The only reason I'M not a mod~

I'm just too cool.
Yea.
That it. Too cool.
;~;

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh, i'd totally be a bad mod. Which is why i'd fit in so well with the other mods~!
John excluded of course~

Fun fact: Earlier, a mod took control of braxtons account and made a quadruple post with it in another thread.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ Saw that, which btw mods arent supposed to do, BUT LIKE I SAID.

And Im not a mod because I dont feel like giving any admins any bjs.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
saw that too, man we got some quality mods dont we?

then again, 90% of Mods on forums are usually trash-tier bias admin riders. and sometimes even the Admins are hella questionable. comes with the territory i guess.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I got referred here.

Braxton quad-posted on his own, while playing the avatar-switching game. It'd be pretty ******** to take control of some random guy's account just to quad-post nonsense on it, but I guess that's something only people who aren't mods would think of?

Braxton is free to discuss what he can and can't do regarding avatar images, etc. with either John or myself, or through Forum Support. As far as I could tell, his responses to both of our PMs to him were to not reply at all and simply attempt to be a **** about it with his avatar and in social threads.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol at quad posting on his own, check the IPs that the posts come from, theyll be different every other one.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
They're all 184.17.172.237.
But really, you seriously believed a story like "a mod took over his account"? lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
ah dammit lol. And yes, yes i did, braxton isnt one to make quad posts.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I approve of the mods coming in here and showing these guys what's what.

Seriously though, I don't run into mods abusing their power very often, if at all here. I've been given some infractions/warnings for things I think didn't deserve them, but like, get over it. It's terrible over at AiB, from what I hear.

Depster

Smash Champion
Well... I'm pretty sure mods aren't supposed to share IP addresses, but that may have been for something else.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sometimes I make gifs for your skype chat.

EDIT: You're going to run into bad mods everywhere, bros. That's just how it goes. From what I've seen on SWF, there's definitely way more good/fair mods than there are bad ones. For a site this size you should be happy about that.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I approve of the mods coming in here and showing these guys what's what.

Seriously though, I don't run into mods abusing their power very often, if at all here. I've been given some infractions/warnings for things I think didn't deserve them, but like, get over it. It's terrible over at AiB, from what I hear.
the main reason i dont even use AiB is because of how bad(and dead) the forums are.(and i dont play on the ladders:awesome:)

i like it when places have a good forum to go to. either because its large but mostly nice(like Doujinstyle), or because its just fun to troll(Like NarutoForums and Elsword)

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
i dont mind the IP post

a mod/admin is being questioned about how he does his job
not ignoring it.
provides proof that he was in the right.(and not messing with other people's accounts)

and Yoshi is God tier wth is wrong with you. have you even PLAYED Mario Party?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
tbh i wouldve believed aisight/ankoku/coco pebbles if he just said NOPE UR WRONG BRO IT WAS HIM. I mean, Ive met him irl, from what Ive seen he wouldnt lie lol.

Top Bottom