• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Ive also played Melee, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Tennis Open. Hes bad in all of those.
Mario Kart Wii really does not matter,because all the competitive game in Mario Kart Wii is 35% Daisy, 60% Funky Kong and 5% Mii.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Yoshi is bad in Brawl because most peoples hates him and says he is bad.

The things are going better for Yoshi now,and I hope he raises more than he already raised.

D

Deleted member

That is the worst bowser ive ever seen in my life.
Just saying.

Go play on the allisbrawl.com ladder =P Better people there.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi was a good character in Mario Kart Wii.
looooooool, you do know he's arguably the worst mid weight in that game right? Most people but him somewhere in bottom 5, imo he's the 4th worst in the game and the second worst mid weight.

Also, @Lukin: You see more like 60% Funky, 20% Daisy, 10% Rosalina, 5% Baby Daisy, 5% Everything else

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I've seen more Miis in clan wars than Rosalinas or baby Daisys...
Well technically Ive seen more Bowsers than all 3 of those guys cuz I like to watch Sword and Demise a lot, really it just depends on who you watch.

Because Mario Kart is a competitive game with a dedicated tier list committee.
Oh, its DEFINITELY a competitive game, but there isnt an official tier list, just that top players will generally agree that Yoshi is bottom 5. A few think hes better, and some say hes like, the 2nd or 3rd worst (which personally I dont agree with), but he's usually placed around 5th worst on average.

Mario Kart Wii is bad.
:glare:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
7 is really bad. And yes, DD was amazing, Wii is just the more competitive one due to great online.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Mario Kart Wii is funny for me because I can play as Mii.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
yeah, for me anyways, one of the hardest matchups is Toon link who can successfully camp. Without being able to approach I pretty much wait for the toon link to make a mistake, which can be pretty difficult to do while dodging all the projectiles. It's kinda hard to attack or defend.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
When fighting against Toon Link, I just mostly play aggro and try to dance around the arrows. My main dislikes against him is his back air and his game off stage. I pretty much suck at killing with Yoshi, so my only kills really come from Fair spike, Dair gimp (if it isn't brokenpixel's R.O.B >_>) , and Fsmash. I've only played against two good Toon Links ever (which I really need to start going to tourneys), so that just might be me deluded about the mu. =P

Depster

Smash Champion
I like his shield, it just needs to be quicker in every way. Quicker on startup (and cover his nose...), quicker on release, and much, much faster rolls with at least some invincibility.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I like his shield, it just needs to be quicker in every way. Quicker on startup (and cover his nose...), quicker on release, and much, much faster rolls with at least some invincibility.
Startup? Pretty sure it's frame 1 like every other shield.

It covers his nose.

I dunno about the rolls.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
His rolls are kinda slow and low range, unless we roll directly after shielding a hit cuz we get added roll distance.

And lol Raptor, 64 isnt the best. Nostalgia wise, its ****ING AMAZING!!! But actual competitive gameplay wise... Nah. Although I do agree DD and DS were the best, Wii imo isnt far behind and there is a HUGE gap after it, and THEN 7.

D

Deleted member

I thought mario kart junkies hate DD?
At least thats the impression ive gotten

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I thought mario kart junkies hate DD?
At least thats the impression ive gotten
Uhhh, ever MK player I know at least respects the game, and most love it.

7 is really good
Double Dash is infinitely amazing

why does everyone hate 7 D: MKW is trash
Cuz MK7 is a terrible game, and MKW is actually good and doesnt rely on luck any more than any other MK. And I like the drifting better how it is now over DS/DD.

Top Bottom