• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sick.
Things going slightly well for me the past 2 weeks, but also been busy for almost 4 weeks which made me forget all about the Yoshi project I wanted to work on.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lol iblis, tryna pit all the credit to me. I still want my shuffling to be as smooth as yours.

I am almost the definition of work. Soo much stuff I wanna do, but so little time...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol iblis, tryna pit all the credit to me. I still want my shuffling to be as smooth as yours.

I am almost the definition of work. Soo much stuff I wanna do, but so little time...
You deserve most of the credit though, I was too lazy to edit LOL and I want to learn how to edit well :rolleyes:

Anyways my shuffling is no where near what I want it to be, yesterday I just had something click in my head and I think instant progress is about to hit me now. You'll see it tomorrow if you make it to the meet-up.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Gotta say, that team really is a lot of fun! And darn Bigs, you got some quick feet!
Wow thats so sick scatty.
Lookin' good, guys.
Lol, thanks guys, We've been practicing hard to get better at it. Iblis gonna be learning Cwalk (what I did) while I'ma learn Shuffle from him. We gonna be beat when we get them both down cleanly.

You deserve most of the credit though, I was too lazy to edit LOL and I want to learn how to edit well :rolleyes:

Anyways my shuffling is no where near what I want it to be, yesterday I just had something click in my head and I think instant progress is about to hit me now. You'll see it tomorrow if you make it to the meet-up.
Lmao! The editing was nothing man. I'm used to doing it since I had some experience in the past with combo videos. Editing isn't hard once you understand some stuff about it.

Anyways, your shuffling is improving fast. You just have to learn more variations and get even more crazy with it. Cwalk was easier for me to mix up cause there was a lot of variations already made for it (like basic variations). Shuffle is still young and variations are still being found.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Shuffle has been around since the mid-80's though. All the good stuff got hard to find because people started copying each other and they started getting generics in shuffling.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Its so hard to create new dance steps at this point. But ya'll mix'd n matched em pretty damn well. Good stuff. Never knew you had so much swag Scatz-man.

Oh btw, forgot to post wear I place in my first tourney a month ago.

I got 7th outta 28 people. It was a fairly large tourney. Out of staters from Kansas came over, and the top CO players were there too. I was one round away from actually qualifying for prizes, but got wrecked by a kirby player. He was a nice guy though. He took 3rd so I don't feel to bad.

My yoshi's kinda terrible though compared to my Lucario. I brought him down too last stock with lucario, switched to yoshi to throw him off and got 2 stocked. Uhg.

Sharky

Smash Master
it doesn't violate the forum rules, as **** isn't a censored word, so I don't see any reason for him to punish you for using it.

Depster

Smash Champion
Its so hard to create new dance steps at this point. But ya'll mix'd n matched em pretty damn well. Good stuff. Never knew you had so much swag Scatz-man.

Oh btw, forgot to post wear I place in my first tourney a month ago.

I got 7th outta 28 people. It was a fairly large tourney. Out of staters from Kansas came over, and the top CO players were there too. I was one round away from actually qualifying for prizes, but got wrecked by a kirby player. He was a nice guy though. He took 3rd so I don't feel to bad.

My yoshi's kinda terrible though compared to my Lucario. I brought him down too last stock with lucario, switched to yoshi to throw him off and got 2 stocked. Uhg.
Who from Kansas was there?

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Please change your avatar
I believe you've already been notified about this, but in case it was unclear, the word "****" is not allowed to be in your avatar. Changes to the color, adding "super" to the beginning, and other things will not change the fact that you still have the word "****" in it.

Please remove the word in its entirety from the image.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
some random i dont see too much or at all. has Super **** in his avi. got banned for it i guess.

why? who knows, maybe did something else but if it was for that avi then lolTerribleModsAsUsual.

John2k4

The End of an Era
It had been decided on a while back that although "****" can be used in replies, it can not be used in very broadcasting and conspicuous places (such as signatures, avatars, profile pictures, and thread titles).

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
thats cool and all, but thats not something you ban a member over unless he just straight up flamed yall afterwards in public. Can't recall the last time this happened(obviously post 08') but it probably went much different(even I of all people just get content removed from my avi/sigs like my Pomf rotator. seriously wth mods(understatement of the year), there was nothing wrong in that rotator)

Top Bottom