• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 189823

Doesn't sound worth it. ):

Why does it say "Swei+" in the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread"?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Hey Delta-cod.

I'm waiting for tomorrow night so my friend comes over so we can get some matches done.
I got that hack for infinite replays so we can record more than 3-minutes of play.
Awesome.

Doesn't sound worth it. ):

Why does it say "Swei+" in the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread"?
The + just means you have the user added as a friend on the website. Apparently you friended yourself?

D

Deleted member 189823

Yeah, I did...xd

It was just for the lolz, to see what would happen. :awesome:

On a different subject. What do you think on Brawl hacking?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm not too big on it. I like music hacks mostly. Anything past that can get a little bit annoying.

Modded games, like Brawl- or Project M are alright. I like B-, but I don't really follow it too much.

D

Deleted member 189823

Stage texture hacks and music hacks are neat.
I've tried Brawl- and loved it, but I only play it with a friend.

Do you think character textures can get annoying sometimes? I once saw this Toon Link hack that had Amy Rose from Sonic the Hedgehog. -_-

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I dislike hacks a bit more than I did a couple days ago. I let people bring whatever hacks they wanted in with their Wiis for a tournament I ran yesterday. But several people dislike playing with unusual textures/music/sound effects/whatever, so when they play on a set-up that uses these hacks, they disable them before playing. This leads to infinite replay hacks being disabled, so most of the set-ups that could have been recording stations were just ordinary Wiis, and a lot of really good matches weren't saved. From now on, I'm going to ask that everybody who brings a modded Wii for my tournaments disables all texture hacks so we can actually save things. :x

:005:

Scatz

Smash Champion
That's why you use people that have approved packs. The time they put into them should be tourney approved.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I dislike hacks a bit more than I did a couple days ago. I let people bring whatever hacks they wanted in with their Wiis for a tournament I ran yesterday. But several people dislike playing with unusual textures/music/sound effects/whatever, so when they play on a set-up that uses these hacks, they disable them before playing. This leads to infinite replay hacks being disabled, so most of the set-ups that could have been recording stations were just ordinary Wiis, and a lot of really good matches weren't saved. From now on, I'm going to ask that everybody who brings a modded Wii for my tournaments disables all texture hacks so we can actually save things. :x

:005:
Music hacks are all I use anymore. Sound effect changes and textures annoy too many people.

That's why you use people that have approved packs. The time they put into them should be tourney approved.
LIKE THE ALL MIGHTY SCATZ PACK.

btw you should definitely make the Zue music from Terranigma one of the menu themes. That song is kind of amazing.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I might think about making one last music pack. Kinda lazy now though in terms of finding new songs.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ynCCQZz8tY

That is the first video of Delta-cod I've seen. I love that song from Castle Siege. What's the name of the song?
Sonitus Vir - Moonstruck Ardor

Also, guys, Gunblade's house got burned down in an electrical fire. He lost literally EVERYTHING. And because Gunblade's such an amazing person, Diem's running a charity drive to help him out.

https://diembrandon.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/gaming-for-charity-fighting-fire-with-fire/

Whether or not you can (or want to) donate, pleaaaaaaase at least spread the word. He could definitely use the help.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I only use Music hacks and the few texture hacks that make characters like Sonic and Lucario looks good on green/red team etc.

D

Deleted member 189823

Sonitus Vir - Moonstruck Ardor
...;A;...I should've asked you in the first place.
I am now going to put it in one of the stages.

Also, guys, Gunblade's house got burned down in an electrical fire. He lost literally EVERYTHING. And because Gunblade's such an amazing person, Diem's running a charity drive to help him out.

https://diembrandon.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/gaming-for-charity-fighting-fire-with-fire/
I don't know who that person is, but I might just give him a hand if I have the chance. :)
Thank you for informing us.

Whether or not you can (or want to) donate, pleaaaaaaase at least spread the word. He could definitely use the help.
Of course. It's the least we can do.

Texture hacks are ok if its like color changes like purple yoshi or sayaka marth'

:phone:
I only use Music hacks and the few texture hacks that make characters like Sonic and Lucario looks good on green/red team etc.
I agree with this. I won't use silly things like a Green Power Ranger C. Falcon...although since this is my first time texture hacking, I'm trying out cool things like DK the Goron, Wolf as Venom from Spider Man, Ivysaur as King Bulbo from Zelda TP and Krystal as ZSS.

D

Deleted member 189823

I used to have a complex when it cames to Yoshi's appearance because I wanted him to look badass.

I have come to accept him for who he is and changed to pink Yoshi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I use Cyan Yoshi. Like my text. In teams I use Green though as it's my second fav color.

D

Deleted member 189823

gashi, Yoshi is not you Melee main anymore. 8[

SlayerXaxy has a funny avatar.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
tbh i dont even know who i main in melee anymore, Im like, half Mario, half Yoshi, so I switch between the two depending on who i feel im better with at the time lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sounds about right.
How much fun I had that weekend, how enthusiastic and eager I was for every brawl tournament even though I was still really bad at the time, and how active the game use to be + the scene...

Just reminiscing about old times and despite my personal life still being bad, I wasn't as bad as I was during that time...

Top Bottom