• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see that "guy" came around here too with random talk, then cold puns. It doesn't beat relaxing in a hot spring.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I just want to point out that it's suitable for the thread to capsize this week as a result of exceeding its maximum capacity for terrible posts.

And it's even more suitable that it will go down thanks to ice-puns, since in 4 days, it's the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking.

And if there's any justice in this world, some of you will go down with it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Bad puns in my favorite thread.

:phone:
GOOOOOOOOOOOD~
I see that "guy" came around here too with random talk, then cold puns. It doesn't beat relaxing in a hot spring.
Wasn't a pleasant experience having GYK around.
*slain by the entire last page consisting of puns*

I love you guys.
We were bored and turned it into a pun war until one of us agreed to stop in AIM.

I just want to point out that it's suitable for the thread to capsize this week as a result of exceeding its maximum capacity for terrible posts.

And it's even more suitable that it will go down thanks to ice-puns, since in 4 days, it's the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking.

And if there's any justice in this world, some of you will go down with it.
I literally almost made an Iceberg and boat crashing into one pun that involved Sanka coffee... but I literally found out we were making all these ice puns close to the 100th anniversary since the Titantic sank... So I didn't.

Holy crap, pure coincidence that we did ice puns on such a momentous week.

The last few pages of this thread have been glorious.
I loved every moment of it. :applejack:
I very much enjoyed doing this with ya. Of course MX had the last pun though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know that feeling Slush. I've seen that "guy" on AIB, and it definitely wasn't fun. I do remember playing him, so much FD and aggression, not a good thing against a smart angel. I shouldn't talk about it though, kinda bad memories.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
There is a new GYK. A luigi that thinks he knows every mu. He thinks that Nair to shoruyken works on Pikachu and that makes the mu easier.... I don't think you have to be a Luigi main to know that doesn't work. Also he thinks that luigi can just throw fireballs and beat yoshi because the fireballs clank with eggs.

D

Deleted member

There is a new GYK. A luigi that thinks he knows every mu. He thinks that Nair to shoruyken works on Pikachu and that makes the mu easier.... I don't think you have to be a Luigi main to know that doesn't work. Also he thinks that luigi can just throw fireballs and beat yoshi because the fireballs clank with eggs.
Maybe you just arent doing it right o_O

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He's still going at it isn't he? Well I guess he's here after his ban at AIB a few months ago. Delta still better, by far. I'm outta things to say atm. Maybe I'll come up with something later.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, if he's gone, I didn't say I didn't warn him back at AIB, and now to see him do it here, that's really painful.

Depster

Smash Champion
Going down memory lane and I noticed... Is Vectorman actually going to play Brawl along with us or no?
Idk, but Ima be back in the scene soon. Tourney in East Oregon in a week and a half and monthlies in Spokane as well. Best part is, they are all on Sundays, meaning I can actually participate in everything! Add to that WHOBO 3 and I'm happy!

Scatz

Smash Champion
I've quit the game, but I just talk to other smashers cause yall are friends. I don't find interest in playing competitively anymore (nor wasting my money).

John2k4

The End of an Era
Wow Slush's text is doing worse than Espy.

Did you two switch accounts or something?

Top Bottom