• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You're welcome. I'm sorry it went on so long to begin with.

Now, get back to some more "normal" discussion guys. :]

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Normal...
So there's this game that's been popping up on /vg/ all day today, Skullgirls. Decided to look at the characters and read personalities... whenever I have some extra cash I might buy the game.
Cerebella is pretty cute.

D

Deleted member

I beat hades in a MM :D
Dude i beat hades in a money match with my falcon. Straight up pooped on him. He was salty (actually i dont remember if he was salty)
You aint special :D

ug i watched my match vs h4v0k from like january. I was in choke mode xD i could have easily won game 1 and that maybe woulda got me the set

edit: Lol im stalking myself on youtube and i see a video of my yoshi from march 2010 that GYK commented on 5 months ago where I APPROACH THE ENTIRE TIME and basically all i do is juggle and egg lay approaches and he comments that i am so campy. A FREAKING 3 minute match vs snake
not that i want to bring up the topic, just thought it was humorous :p

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Whoa, I didn't think people would actually look into that. Also, yes it does Slush. I'm completely done with Smash now. This is sorta my last week...so I figured I'd come back to say hi and stuff. :)

Depster

Smash Champion
Whoa, I didn't think people would actually look into that. Also, yes it does Slush. I'm completely done with Smash now. This is sorta my last week...so I figured I'd come back to say hi and stuff. :)
:(:(:(:(

Bye Yink, thanks for modding us!

And from a few page back:

I'm probably guilty of Hades' lost at APEX... I've played Zeton soooo much xD

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Aw, bye Yink!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
so when are we going to cut slush's awesome yoshi cake?

oh dang a soap opera twist. Yink is leaving? Be sure to tune into next week on Yoshi shore.

yes yes feel free to scratch your heads at my ridiculous posts. :luigi:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
There are a couple in NJ during the summer. SKTAR, CoT6 come to mind.
HOBO 38 is gonna have a huge pot bonus, I think $1000.
So that'll attract alot of Out of Country people to grab that prize.
Legit. I wanna travel again, not necessarily to play because I don't really play this game anymore. I just want to chill....... and play Marvel lol. Then again I'm not really known much in this community other than this garbage mid level ZSS player so chilling may not be an option. IDK

I bet this is all one giant elaborate troll on GYK. :applejack:
LOL

Gonna clean this stuff up. Sorry Yoshis.

To you, GYK:

You're not funny, at all. If you think you are, you're the only person laughing. They're tired of your spamming, I'm tired of your spamming.

You've been room banned.
Yo Yink you godlike. Gonna miss you on the boards.

Top Bottom