• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Your still here xd dam you guys riding my D's huh?

WTF xD now mx to xd you nigg's are to stupid xD

Lol scatz trying to be funny. Yoou try to hard. I got a message from tax so I figured to see what you dumtards are doing now xD

Lmao xD seagull to xD you fools crack me up xD

Delta you sacred to tell why you used my name? Or, did you use my name so I would come to sb, and join your pony friends?
Dam you fools hating on Zude. Ha not surprised. Yo you keeping posting here, and keep riding me.

Raptor wtf? Why would I upload a ****ty camp feast? There would be like 2views. I keep it just to tell myself how ****ing easy it is to camp. You got ***** fool. You 3stocked me 1time , then I 3stocked ya two times. First one is FD second is Delfino. The match was 4:23, and the other was 3:15 seconds. I watched it like 3times, and got bored from it. Basically all I did was smash usmash, and pivot grab ya, then gimped ya. Mx lol dude. I like how you see what people write. I wouldn't be surpried if they all jammed a pen put their ***, would do the samething. Instead of looking at yourself, and saying wtf why am I doing this. Same with this. You assume magically that I hate these ****ers. They try to hard really. They thinl to be GYK's friend you have to troll.

Aib was cool in the beggining, until I started playing white names, and blue names. My first blue name dude was genosamus. I just discombobulated him. Was to much ****. Next XDDD he even said he sucks, cause he was to embressed to admit it. Next kyle, but what I call him kylie. Anyway I did what I did. Then sk, then blazer, but after a while they start doing ****. Like saying stupid **** to get my attention in a bad way. After that I got annoyed from this ****. Raptor at the time wasn't talking to me yet. I'd say after my 3rd ban raptor played me on freeplay, and said what he told us all. Camp GYK you need to. Lol I think I know that, but anyway he thought I didn't so he gives me examples in our matches. Was pretty stupid xd so he says to pretty much all GYk is bad<.<

I'm lilke my *** xd next time play, and you'll get ****ed up. Sure enough it happened. Then he lies saying he won xD cause he was mad xD he started getting really aggressive. So then I played FOW he had toys r us connection. Wasn't even a real connection. **** he was mk, and I was yoshi xD good god xD I couldn't do ****. So he also says GYK is bad. I get tried of this **** so I'm like I need to leave a bit to see what will happen. My *** nothing happened for the good. It stayed the same. So I'm like wtf? After a while I get the troll badge. ... That's when I had enough. I'm like I need to delete my profile, but I couldn't dumb *****. So I hear from someone saying I'm trying to act like toonblade. So I vist his proflie. So I ask toonblade is banned for a long time. They tell me that's because he was banned for life. ... **** yea my turn so I make a nightmare for aib mods, and soon enough blazer says just give him what he what's, and yup I got banned for life. Then thois dip **** sends me to the exact site, but different name, and does what you did in aib.

Lemme level with ya. I'm not a troll. I never ****in will be. You think trolling isn't to bad, but to me It almost made me lose brawl. So that's why I got ****in mad at D tor.

Any more questions? Btw I didn't want to make a sb account, but delta wasn't found until I made a sb account, and sure enough he does. I don't know what the **** he's doing, but I sure a hell don't like it.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>Another GYK post

...This is a free forum after all. I didn't know us posting in our respective character social means we're riding your damn ****.

Lol scatz trying to be funny. Yoou try to hard. I got a message from tax so I figured to see what you dumtards are doing now xD

Ta-.... who?
How's he trying hard on anything... or being funny for that matter

Delta you sacred to tell why you used my name? Or, did you use my name so I would come to sb, and join your pony friends?
Dam you fools hating on Zude. Ha not surprised. Yo you keeping posting here, and keep riding me.
Nah, he isn't scared. We just all thought it was funny how you commented on every Yoshi mains videos under the sun and give terrible advice.
So we eventually thought of the idea (Over skype) to use your name out of pure hilarity. Delta used it, and I literally considered using it at my first tournament since APEX, Woodland Smash. Didn't feel like it, but it was still hilarious seeing others use the tag.

Also, why the flying **** did you mention ponies?

Dumb **** about abusing wifi and how many views a video would get
You'd be surprised how many views videos get on Youtube.
And good job winning a match over Wi-Fi. I'm sure it'll amount to something soon

Aib was cool in the beggining, until I started playing white names, and blue names. My first blue name dude was ge-
AiB was never cool, also we don't give two ****s who you played.

Lemme level with ya. I'm not a troll.
We kinda noticed this once you responded almost 20 times now and still can't get it through your thick skull that you're just being rude when we just threw you off as a terrible troll.

I really do not feel like responding to whatever the rest of all that gibberish in... hell not even paragraphs, had to say. So I'll just end it with this

For the love of Satan, stop posting xD

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Last one diptards. Had to comment.
Slush you'll learn something son. Don't be telling me ****. I'll post here whenever I want to. . But. I won't so don't go telling on me.

As for deltaturd.

Love zudenka my ***. He doesn't even have a profile xD he's on xchat anyway.

You used my name cause I hurt your feelings): aw): I'm sorry want a cookie, and a kiss on that bobo.

***** grow some. **** I'll watch yo *** get ***** in pools xD I'm gonna lmfao xD first then. I'll do something special about it. Be watching cot4 is coming better pratice.

Btw. Even if you did the same **** to me. I'd never use that ugly *** name of yours. Stay free *****

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
GYK, you always tell me to perform like Kudemo, Semifer, and other Euro :wolf:s, but they come to me for help (Except for Semifer who I have copied stuff from). Though you never bash me really, but you do sometimes comment on old videos when I was bad lol. At this point in time the good :wolf:'s could be considered a few in America (me, Kain, McPeePants, Shiro, Choice), a few in Europe (Ascwolf and Kudemo), and one in Japan (SLS). Semifer quit :wolf: and fully mains :metaknight: now unfortunately.

I'll use :yoshi2: sometime and you can judge it :3.

:018:

Sharky

Smash Master
still wondering why GYK thinks I was trolling him =/. I wanna say you came in here EXPECTING everyone to hate you regardless of what you do, so you ran in guns blazing. What you don't seem to get is, if you're cool, we're cool with you. If you continue to be a **** and start **** with people like you are now, then people will be a **** right back at you. You said you were gonna chill, so I said ok, cool, welcome to the forum. Then because you got hostile with a couple people and they shot back, you say I'm trolling. Do you get what's happening now? If you still don't get it, then I give up.

MX778

Smash Journeyman

WTF xD now mx to xd you nigg's are to stupid xD

Lmao xD seagull to xD you fools crack me up xD

Raptor wtf? Why would I upload a ****ty camp feast? There would be like 2views. I keep it just to tell myself how ****ing easy it is to camp. You got ***** fool. You 3stocked me 1time , then I 3stocked ya two times. First one is FD second is Delfino. The match was 4:23, and the other was 3:15 seconds. I watched it like 3times, and got bored from it. Basically all I did was smash usmash, and pivot grab ya, then gimped ya. Mx lol dude. I like how you see what people write. I wouldn't be surpried if they all jammed a pen put their ***, would do the samething. Instead of looking at yourself, and saying wtf why am I doing this. Same with this. You assume magically that I hate these ****ers. They try to hard really. They thinl to be GYK's friend you have to troll.

Aib was cool in the beggining, until I started playing white names, and blue names. My first blue name dude was genosamus. I just discombobulated him. Was to much ****. Next XDDD he even said he sucks, cause he was to embressed to admit it. Next kyle, but what I call him kylie. Anyway I did what I did. Then sk, then blazer, but after a while they start doing ****. Like saying stupid **** to get my attention in a bad way. After that I got annoyed from this ****. Raptor at the time wasn't talking to me yet. I'd say after my 3rd ban raptor played me on freeplay, and said what he told us all. Camp GYK you need to. Lol I think I know that, but anyway he thought I didn't so he gives me examples in our matches. Was pretty stupid xd so he says to pretty much all GYk is bad<.<

I'm lilke my *** xd next time play, and you'll get ****ed up. Sure enough it happened. Then he lies saying he won xD cause he was mad xD he started getting really aggressive. So then I played FOW he had toys r us connection. Wasn't even a real connection. **** he was mk, and I was yoshi xD good god xD I couldn't do ****. So he also says GYK is bad. I get tried of this **** so I'm like I need to leave a bit to see what will happen. My *** nothing happened for the good. It stayed the same. So I'm like wtf? After a while I get the troll badge. ... That's when I had enough. I'm like I need to delete my profile, but I couldn't dumb *****. So I hear from someone saying I'm trying to act like toonblade. So I vist his proflie. So I ask toonblade is banned for a long time. They tell me that's because he was banned for life. ... **** yea my turn so I make a nightmare for aib mods, and soon enough blazer says just give him what he what's, and yup I got banned for life. Then thois dip **** sends me to the exact site, but different name, and does what you did in aib.

Lemme level with ya. I'm not a troll. I never ****in will be. You think trolling isn't to bad, but to me It almost made me lose brawl. So that's why I got ****in mad at D tor.

Any more questions? Btw I didn't want to make a sb account, but delta wasn't found until I made a sb account, and sure enough he does. I don't know what the **** he's doing, but I sure a hell don't like it.

Dude, calm your sensitive *** down. Nobody was trolling you until you started started being rude for like....No reason. You try doing that aggro shenanigans against any IC main and you will get 3 stocked so fast, that the screen won't even have time to say "GAME".

"Mx lol dude. I like how you see what people write."

^ Yep, that's what the posts are there for.
How do you spell "LOL"?

GYK, I don't understand how you can be all over Zude's nuts, but you pretty much hate the majority of us American Yoshi's when we all have a different style. As fancy and technically-gifted as Zudenka is, he probably might not have made it out of Apex pools either.

Just chill man. We're cool with you as long as you're cool with us.
/notatrollcomment

D

Deleted member

To be fair, hades lost to some good players. I don't remember which but not bad losses or anything. Gj mx. And yes gyk, we do like zude's yoshi, it is very fun to watch and creative. I'd like to think some of us do fun stuff too ( I know I do when I can)

And yea we post here without you so don't think we are here cus of u

MX778

Smash Journeyman
If I recall, Hades said he lost to Zeton, Luckay, and DRN.
Hmmm... I'll have to look at the Bracket again. I could very well be wrong. xD

:edit: Just looked at the bracket. He did lose to DRN, but he never fought Luckay in Bracket.

Luckay beat ME in loser's. lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sucks that this never happened. :(
...A surprise party for me? Vat?

Is there any big tourney on the horizon other than WHOBO4 and the big Canadian tourney?

HOBO 38 is gonna have a huge pot bonus, I think $1000.
So that'll attract alot of Out of Country people to grab that prize.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Past few days GYK has shown his true power, and despite us telling him to calm down/throwing insults back at him from not listening... Meh, he's just being dumb and some of us want him gone now after the display he's shown us in here.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Gonna clean this stuff up. Sorry Yoshis.

To you, GYK:

You're not funny, at all. If you think you are, you're the only person laughing. They're tired of your spamming, I'm tired of your spamming.

You've been room banned.

Top Bottom