• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
This thread is a general discussion thread. You can talk about preeeeeetty much anything here, as long as you're not breaking any rules. It's pretty much just for social purposes.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Awww snap, aww snap. Come to our macaroni party and then we'll take a nap.

I mean just kidding! I'm bored, so um, sorry. So I'm actually outta things to say atm, but I'll think of something.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I sing, get really buddy buddy, and think everythings amazing when i'm drunk or buzzed~

So.
Pretty much how I am now, only Sunnysunny x10 =w=

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I sung once...

♪My enemies, I dish 'em up in a stir fry!♪ <3

It was part of my victory song!

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
So i came in 7th at a tourney today going all yoshi. Does this mean I can have a special yoshi sig pretty please??? All that I ask is that I'm given a purple yoshi. I'll be sure to post some vids to the critique thread soon so you guys can coach me up.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The signatures were gifts given to us by our old (and the world's best) moderator. She made them for Christmas. It is no longer Christmas. As a result, you cannot get a sig from her.

Good job on the placing though.

D

Deleted member 189823

Hey Yoshi boards.
I've never been to these boards despite beinga Yoshi main myself. I usually hang out at the Bowser and gaw boards.

I wish my main could look more...badass.

D

Deleted member 189823

Hey Delta-cod.

I'm waiting for tomorrow night so my friend comes over so we can get some matches done.
I got that hack for infinite replays so we can record more than 3-minutes of play.

Top Bottom