• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I doubt i could ever get mod even if I tried due to how much I trash talk the staff on this site lmao.

Sharky

Smash Master
I've got a perfectly clean record, I wouldn't mind taking it up. Now that it looks like cuse is going to have a scene again I'll be getting more active, and it might even motivate me to fix up the guide...maybe =P

at any rate I'm gonna be here more often again, so hi guys, miss me? =P

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I've got a perfectly clean record, I wouldn't mind taking it up. Now that it looks like cuse is going to have a scene again I'll be getting more active, and it might even motivate me to fix up the guide...maybe =P

at any rate I'm gonna be here more often again, so hi guys, miss me? =P
I missed you. This upcoming apex the big sharky has to be born.

Sharky

Smash Master
About that. I've lost close to 40 pounds since Apex. I've yet to see how it's affected my capacity to eat large amounts of food, so ima have to get on that at some point. lol

Luigisama

Smash Champion
[11:20:57 AM | Edited 11:21:24 AM] Brandon4629: I should do a ladder match before my internet dies
[11:21:04 AM] Brandon4629: I'll ladder GYK
[11:21:45 AM] Brandon4629: and then raptor
[11:21:58 AM] Brandon4629: and then it'll turn off as I'm losing
[11:22:02 AM | Edited 11:22:11 AM] Brandon4629: and then he won't get the points

D

Deleted member

I got a controller :D it's crazy even after 7 months I still dr like its nobody's business.

Too bad Im going to college in a land of no smash (Iowa)

:phone:

Depster

Smash Champion
I got a controller :D it's crazy even after 7 months I still dr like its nobody's business.

Too bad Im going to college in a land of no smash (Iowa)

Lolwut? There used to be a scene in Iowa...

And I finally was getting a smash scene at Walla Walla University by the end of last school year. I was in charge of the Smash "Pod", which is basically a club without dues that gathers fairly often to participate in the said activity. It took the whole year to get it running, but I had a few good turnouts out of the 4 or so weeks we ran it. I'm hoping to have it going really solidly this year and host locals.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
what school did you decide on?
Delta where u go to college?
The University of Chicago. The really top school one, not the University of Illinois in Chicago (not to knock schools or anything, but Uchicago is widely regarded as one of the top colleges while UIC isn't. People get confused about it).

Delta you're abandoning me. y
;__;

Can't coach you forever bro. :awesome:

btw we should do double yoshi again sometime and not choke hard.

Cause Life > Brawl.
No, Life = Brawl

Like, I don't understand why Brawl can't be considered an actual part of life. It's still something you do, and the entire experience has had a large influence on me as a person. Going to tournaments is more social than sitting at home in my small town, lol.

Top Bottom