• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
The first thing I'll be doing is keylogging everyone, hacking their accounts and changing their profile avatars to one of three things:

1. Fine literature
2. Smoking pipes
3. Scotch

The second thing I'll be doing is updating the video thread and refusing to upload anyone's video who has a picture of a cartoon animal (that isn't a giant murderous beast).
Is Fine Literature Unicorn acceptable? The one on top looks kinda busted up. That's manly right?

I would've done 2 or 3, but I'd probably be made to change it for having drug references. >.>

:005:

D

Deleted member 189823

It was more along the lines of:

xd

I actually think that Yoshi tongue looks cool.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Is Fine Literature Unicorn acceptable? The one on top looks kinda busted up. That's manly right?

I would've done 2 or 3, but I'd probably be made to change it for having drug references. >.>

:005:
No, but since you made the effort, I'll give you a day to change it before I redirect all your match links to Coldplay videos.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know this is a strange question, but I need to see "Teran" or something, whoever it is. Reason being is long story short:

GYK is pestering me on one of my YT vids, he says he asked "Teran" to ban him (instead of him getting banned because of his behavior), and I think he's lying. I'm just annoyed that some random has the nerve of attacking me for no reason.

Plus hi to Scatz. I miss him. Sorry if I'm kinda hated here or came at a random time. -.-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Understood. Thanks Delta and nice to see you again, though that MK icon looks suspicious.

EDIT: I got my answer. Thanks again.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Forgot to say here for the people that aren't in the two Yoshi skype groups.
I've returned safely from WHOBO.

And no longer doing singles Out of city or Nationals. Just in my own city and hope a few OoC people come down to our small humble events, just gonna wait out till Smash 4 in hopes of Yoshi being better and no dumb brawl stuph staying to make the game seem less fun for me.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Forgot to say here for the people that aren't in the two Yoshi skype groups.
I've returned safely from WHOBO.

And no longer doing singles Out of city or Nationals. Just in my own city and hope a few OoC people come down to our small humble events, just gonna wait out till Smash 4 in hopes of Yoshi being better and no dumb brawl stuph staying to make the game seem less fun for me.
stay free jk. At least you didn't finish last.

D

Deleted member

Lol that's a pretty hard pool, altho it seems most of them were tough

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
How is that experience? My college goes by half-year semesters, so, I wonder how different/preferred it might be.

Top Bottom