• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I mostly mean... are you going to choose Brawl more over life?
Why else do you think YOSH quit? He chose his girlfriend over spending money on brawl tournaments and such.

I mean, I'm speaking from slight experience since I failed 9th grade cause I focused on wifi brawl and something else rather than Life...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Unless that's directed at me, I'm not trying to imply anything.
Even then, still using money on gas if you go to tournaments just to be social instead of play the game.

Money most people don't have at this time of age.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Well if that's the case I'm guessing you're probably starting the semester this fall? Which means there's not many tourneys until then to do double Yoshi. Go to L.I.R.R 2!!! It's this weekend in the same venue as the Uprise you went to last month. It's an apex qualifer regional so it should definitely be worth it.

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Unless that's directed at me, I'm not trying to imply anything.
Even then, still using money on gas if you go to tournaments just to be social instead of play the game.

Money most people don't have at this time of age.
It wasn't directed at you specifically.

If I were to go out with any of my friends, I'd likely be using gas and money to go to a movie or something, so that point is moot.

Well if that's the case I'm guessing you're probably starting the semester this fall? Which means there's not many tourneys until then to do double Yoshi. Go to L.I.R.R 2!!! It's this weekend in the same venue as the Uprise you went to last month. It's an apex qualifer regional so it should definitely be worth it.

:phone:
There's a high probability that I'll be there.

I'm 20 now!
Happy birthday, dude.

D

Deleted member

Oh nice delta! UChicago is a great school. I was looking there, but wouldn't get to start on the tennis team if i went there for a few years, so I didn't apply. guess ur smart as fk.
It's where fun goes to die tho =[

Brawl is just an activity, if you value it over other activities, then its worth spending money on. If you don't have the money or time, then you dont do it. Its the same with anything else, including girls, sports, and any other activity (didnt mean that girls was an activity but yea).

Not sure what you mean by life, slush, but yea.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Where fun goes to die - Best motto.

But really, there's one house where there's a gaming lounge, and they apparently play Smash there a lot. It was my number one pick for housing. :awesome:

ALSO **** TENNIS, COME JOIN ME.

Scatz

Smash Champion
But Delta, we all know Stocky is bout the **** tho. He'd get into a debate against Chik-fil-A for their non-support with gays.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Funny enough, Fthrowx2 always works on random people I play against.
I never know why, it just does... I'll try this jab to DownB after Fthrow the next time I play.
(Which might be WHOBO 4?)

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Christ, I leave the Yoshi forum for a few months, and you let it get overrun by a bunch of little doll-playing namby-pamby ladyboys with HORSES for avatars.

YOSHI IS A GODDAMN DINOSAUR; HE WILL RIP YOUR FACE OFF AND EAT IT. IT'S TIME TO MAKE THIS CHARACTER RESPECTABLE AGAIN.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
The first thing I'll be doing is keylogging everyone, hacking their accounts and changing their profile avatars to one of three things:

1. Fine literature
2. Smoking pipes
3. Scotch

The second thing I'll be doing is updating the video thread and refusing to upload anyone's video who has a picture of a cartoon animal (that isn't a giant murderous beast).

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Speaking of disappointing things, I'll be headed to Houston for WHOBO in.. 7 hours. Wish me luck tomorrow.
Might be a stream so be sure to check the twitters of Sync Xyro RT etc.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Speaking of disappointing things, I'll be headed to Houston for WHOBO in.. 7 hours. Wish me luck tomorrow.
Might be a stream so be sure to check the twitters of Sync Xyro RT etc.
don't quit out of pools like you did at apex :troll: GL tho be pro and have your grab release to upsmash with perfect timing

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I doubt I'll quit pools, $600+ compared to spending...
$40 online, possibly someone paying for my singles so no $15... food and gas...
Around 80-$100.

Top Bottom