• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And Ill be the one with the Pokemon avi cuz Scrafty is a mutha****in boss.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Nova is a guardian of the galaxy, but Poltergust knew about that dirty smuggling ring he was heading up.

The long arm of the law strikes again.

-dead- @ Poltergust actually making the motion of a judge striking its gavel, LOL.

Steam

Smash Hero
I imagine it would be hard to actually do that while playing marvel... especially since that's like... mid combo a lot of the time.

Shiri

Smash Chump
I imagine it would be hard to actually do that while playing marvel... especially since that's like... mid combo a lot of the time.
:yoshi: You underestimate how easy the game is to play, young one.

You can actually do quite a few things while playing, especially mid-combo.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You would choose the one with eggs in it.

@Shiri: What up man? Been a while. You trying to go to FR?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yezzir. Getting my plane tickets soon as soon as I submit my taxes this weekend.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Sweet stuff! You'll get to scrub me up in some marvel XD
Gonna whoop yo *** son!
Been focusing on SCV since it came out so my umvc3 skills are sort of dull now. That, and you'll get to troll Airborne since he's going too lmao.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Marvel is fun, but I have no idea who would beat who.

Unless you're uber top, it's impossible to sleep on people in this game, anything can happen.

SCV is madd fun, but this is the first one I'm playing for srs so you will probz clean me up in that one if we play.

I wonder if I can play Brawl at all still. o_o;

Scatz

Smash Champion
Meh, I just have decent fundamentals when playing Marvel. People that have been practicing more than me (good practice at least lol) can beat me. My team isn't even that good synergy wise lol.

Haha, SC series is weird fun. I'm still trying to understand other characters' movesets. I still play Aeon so I'm trying to adjust losing all my good stuff from 4 :(

@Fuujin: What you doing in here?

I'm slowly fading away from Brawl. I play like it is on the EU now (1 or so tournies every 2-4 months ) lol. Although, no matter what I do, some Yoshis in here still call me broken and stuff. Like a damn Yoshi cult in here.

Steam

Smash Hero
marvel is fun... but I feel like way too much dumb crap can happen and risk reward is a lil too high.

I honestly like melee the best, good risk reward, tons of depth, and it's rare that you can just regurgitate combos. and it's also a fast moving game... unlike brawl which gets long and drawn out (and really fatigues you mentally). A lot of GFs matches can suck do to players being obviously fatigued :/

maybe brawl should try two stock matches XD

Scatz

Smash Champion
I've tried 2 stock matches, and they didn't feel that great. ALways wanted to try 1 stock, 3/4 mins with a Bo5 as regular. That way matches don't last forever like they do now.

Marvel is all about being cheap as well as knowing how to block most of the cheap stuff.

Sarix

Smash Ace
unlike brawl which gets long and drawn out (and really fatigues you mentally). A lot of GFs matches can suck do to players being obviously fatigued :/
Yeah that is definitely a nasty part of Brawl, especially for players who main more mentally intensive characters like Link, Peach, Samus, & Yoshi. I can only play brawl for about 2.5-3 hours before needing a break from having to think and plan my moves so much.

Steam

Smash Hero
yeah... at a recent small tourney we had a 12 man round robin (X_X) and then a 4 man bracket at the end.

in GFs I was a zombie and both me and my opponent played like ***.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah that is definitely a nasty part of Brawl, especially for players who main more mentally intensive characters like Link, Peach, Samus, & Yoshi. I can only play brawl for about 2.5-3 hours before needing a break from having to think and plan my moves so much.
The fatigue I get from playing this game in tournament usually comes out through my hands. They shake, lol. I haven't had problems with mental fatigue in quite some time, possibly about a year. Maybe I just have good endurance?

long matches are fun. whatchall talkin bout?
I concur.

Physically and mentally straining matches are for the win.
Yesssssssssssssssssssss.

Top Bottom