• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
YES KILLA GOOD JOB!!!!!! Play with me. My LoL name is ZzShy.

Wont be on till prob Sunday though cuz Im busy this weekend.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Sup guys. I've been maining Ics for awhile, but totally intend on stepping my Yoshi game up, and showing ppl what he can do. I want a Yoshi sig after my next tournament :]
Shout outs to Delta & Polt; I've been watching the hell out of your videos for the last month...

Scatz

Smash Champion
Ralph, you trying to co-main with the rest of the lineup you got or you trying to go mostly Yoshi? Still, happy to see someone trying to step their game up. I'll beat any videos you get recorded down into the ground like I have with everyone else =]

Sharky

Smash Master
I'll be saving some replays at the smashfest I'm going to today. First time playing people in a good while so we'll see how it goes!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Hi steam.

I'm accurately crawlin backwards on da ledge, egging, getting the egg over the ledge, and grabbing da ledge.
I've made okay use of it.
Cause it's easy, if you press down after you hit ^B, and roll your stick back up to the top, you kinda cancel your fastfall it looks like, and get the ledge.
And thus, have a total of 6 eggs on ledge.

I've used this for egging standing by the edge, and then pop down and crawl back and hop on the ledge when they approach.
Pretty fast, and I like it.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So uh, I went to a smashfest and did really good, only lost to 3 different people over the course of the entire thing, all of them being top 5 players.

I also took 3rd place in an MKWii tournament for you guys using mostly Yoshi (used him 5 of the 8 cups).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yes, do you play MKWii? You can join us if you'd like! We've got a SWF scene with a good 20+ actives :D

And Leaf's name is amazing as well, I must admit.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Poor tables are probably flipping out cuz they've been abused so hard.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
A tourney it fort worth in 2 weeks that you posted on saying "Im coming to this."
and someone said "I don't believe you!" or something along those lines.

That's batous monthly.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Baby peach ftw.

I hate it when I want to rage quit brawl after like an hour of being 3ko'd with my brother, I do worse cause I'm mad, and he forces me to play for like another hour or two.

Makes me want to stop playing this freaking game altogether.
He sucks the fun out of brawl for me.

Man I need to go to a tourney where there's other people who I only have to play 2 or 3 rounds with.

Top Bottom