• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I actually dont get up early. My sleep schedule doesnt actually start for a couple more hours. My every day activities require me to sleep during the day and do stuff at night.

Depster

Smash Champion
@ Firefily: I was confused cause it was your font and Charmeleon, but it wasn't your account so I went "lolwut".

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
For those of y'all who still remember who I am, just dropping in to say a few things.

1. I updated the video thread (only went about 10-15 pages deep... anything beyond that will just have to be reposted or lost to the ether)

2. I haven't played Brawl in probably six months... lack of consistent competition made me a pretty stale player anyway. Only decent person I ever got together to smash with was Dazwa, and last I knew, he wasn't into the scene anymore either.

3. I've been playing Bloodline Champions for my player-vs-player fix (check it out, it's free and rules).

4. I've also been working on my own game, Tales of the Drunken Paladin, which is getting pretty popular (and has won some sweet accolades/awards).

There's a new expansion coming out for it set to be released November 1st. You should DEFINITELY check this out if you have any interest in things that are good in this world.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Jile I once played bloodline champions because hon was down. I can't hit skillshots so I'm pretty bad =/.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Man, I played through the first part of Tales of the Drunken Paladin. Then for whatever reason (probably because I'm a scrub at life), I stopped playing only a little bit into the expansion.

Don't be like me.

:005:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sorry, Ive been trying to push to level 30 on LoL. If I get it in the next 5 days ive 1 to 30'd in less than a month.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Gashi, you still haven't added me.
Why?

Also I hit level 30 yesterday and been playing my main fiddlesticks, Again so I can finish his runes. (The way I am is if I need runes for a champion, I play him only so I can see the improvements/difference with and without runes)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Give me your LoL name and Ill add you, I still havent gotten it haha. I know prob given it to me like, twice on skype, but I missed it lol.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Sure, if you include starting your first day to completeing every member quest and activity and hit max member level, I could see it.

How to add polls to threads?
Is it BBC?

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
No amount of help will let you beat a MK that knows what they're doing.

General help includes:

Do as little as possible. He can punish pretty much everything, so try to never commit.

If he's gliding at you, Bair. It beats the Glair and then you hit him. All other options against Glide suck.

Practice that CG > Usmash. Learn how to time it to slide under platforms like on BF or PS1.

Recoverywise, I prefer recovering mid to low. MK ***** our landings from up high. If you're caught above the stage with no jump and can't get down, just Down B to the stage to regain a jump and your eggs.

We can't gimp him. Just throw eggs.

We can't punish any smart tornadoes on our shield. Just regain stage control when he stops. The only real way for us to punish Tornado is to beat it out directly. Usmash/Pivot grab are your tools for this.

Egg Lay to cover your landings is a must.

Stay EXTREMELY patient. Also keep from getting frustrated. I've pretty much lost my ability to stop getting frustrated against this character because he's so broken and safe it pisses me off to no extent.

If there's any specific stuff feel free to ask. I feel like these are some good tricks to know, though. And remember, in order to beat MK, you'll have had to massively outplay him. Even if you do, you can still lose cuz MK da bess.

Also, guys, if Celes and I disappear, we died in the hurricane.

Top Bottom