• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scatz

Smash Champion
Firefly, I'm reporting you for triple posting.
Ha.

;_;

I am so unloved
Don't worry, we still hate you.

You all could probably guess why I am here.
Cause you got ***** by my scrubby Yoshi? :awesome:

We don't gay people, people get freaked out while playing us and gay themselves.
^This

I don't know about all of you guys, but I gay people at the very least.
Back in 2010. Now, you lost 20% of your gaying levels.

Egglay should CG :troll:

but I've never been gayed by a yoshi. I don't think yoshi can effectively gay my character.
If Egglay could CG, then every single character would be gayed beyond belief. Even your character would be even more pissed at us :awesome:

Thought I was in the Peach boards with all this gay talk :awesome:
Naw, Peach boards are just relaxing for the next drama moment. Besides, this place doesn't contain enough drama to be one.

Steam

Smash Hero
@scatz- I never did anything : (

also yoshi would be amazing if he would just digest what he eats normally rather than just letting them out with like 9% damage

Depster

Smash Champion
Other yoshis in the skype were saying he drowned in round 2 pools, but stream monsters were saying he made it into bracket. I don't think anybody is for sure yet unless the results were posted.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
I believe he got 33rd place, while Gashi drowned in first Round pools.
I still love the fact 5 MK mains took Top 8 and 2 diddy kongs.
Me too, that makes the ban more likely =D
Does it? The best character getting 5 of the top 8 spots and the two best characters getting 7 out of the top 8 spots seem perfectly normal and appropriate to me. I wouldn't think it'd make him any more or less likely to be banned.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The thing I've noticed with the MK placements is that you need to look past just the characters and look at the players next to them. It's not too uncommon to see the usual top (Ally/ADHD/M2K). But then past that, you start seeing weird things. Like top players of non-MK characters below non top players of MK.

It'd involve a lot more research, but I'm pretty sure things like that aren't too uncommon. That's just a theory.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So Yoshis, you know I love you and all but I just wanted to say Ness got both 17th/25th. Ness did better than Yoshi.

u mad?
<3

Top Bottom