• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It's alright, it has some really good parts but for the most part is just decent. Brickbox loves that show though, he used to have tons of avis from it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
For once, I agree with Steam. But only because he agreed with me first.

Depster

Smash Champion
I played in a wifi tourney this evening. I was still in, but I had to leave... I had just two more people to plow through to get to losers finals then I'd have played the lucario and maybe won then a snake in grand finals, which would have been mad easy. Moral of the story: lolwifi

Depster

Smash Champion
@Steam twice! : The Lucario was FlameWaveK

And Looool at Mr. Doom his SDI is hilarious! I haven't gotten the chance to just sit down with him so he can teach me though... But whenever these TAS vids come out with the insane SDI we always joke with him about how he needs to work on his SDI =p

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Thanks guys, I try my best.

Reverse timed out Nakitty, and had THE MOST GODLY TIMEOUT OF ALL TIME (of which I have the replay).

Just got home, too. THE BEST STREET SIGNS OF ALL TIME IN THIS STATE.

Yikarur

Smash Master
LOL! Even when you win he pisses you off! I had a two stock lead on him last game and he was at 160%. Instead of letting me kill him he runs the clock on himself to bore the **** out of me xD!

so much love for Delta <3 xD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The timeout he got on Dapuffster is the best time out of all time. I must see it again.

:phone:
I have the entire set on replay.

Don't hate, puffsters a man.

P.S.
He's rage quitting brawl.
Second huuuge tourney upset he's had in a row.
Thanks for 3-stocking the jigglypuff community :(

:phone:
I'm sorta mad that I'm considered an upset loss still.

P.S. If he hadn't raged so hard and checked my ledge grabs instead of storming out of the venue, I woulda lost the match.

LOL! Even when you win he pisses you off! I had a two stock lead on him last game and he was at 160%. Instead of letting me kill him he runs the clock on himself to bore the **** out of me xD!
You already know. XD

so much love for Delta <3 xD
<3

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, he took you to time out of love. Even an infant could see that.
Yep! I only took you to time because you were you, Nakitty-poo~

Lol wtf, people don't check Deltas Ledge Grabs in this day and age? What was it Delta? 78?
Iunno, I left the results screen as fast as I could so I couldn't get called on it. I'm VERY certain that I passed the limit though. I'll count them when I watch the match.

LET ME SEE. Upload my set with Gunblade too. :)
I told you, I don't upload directly, so it's all up to Scatz about whether or not he wants to upload them and whenever he has time to do so.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Could you please not upload that match to youtube? I don't feel like being made a laughing stock again. I already have my infamous match against plank on youtube.

Top Bottom