• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yoshi is not better than Ike or Ness. Don't kid yourself at all guys.

I can't say anything for Luigi because I don't have enough info to vouch for him.

Sheik/Shielda has always been questionable to me.

PT sucks.

EDIT: Also yes, I'm going to be watching over you guys again. Behave please.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yink don't kill us please ugu ;-;

I think Yoshi can overcome all of his tier besides Ike at this moment in time. Maybe later, sure, but right now, he's probably not better than Ike.

:172:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Calm down lol. The Yoshis liked when I modded them awhile ago, I even made them Christmas gifts!

Just behave and everything is good.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yoshi is not better than Ike or Ness. Don't kid yourself at all guys.

I can't say anything for Luigi because I don't have enough info to vouch for him.

Sheik/Shielda has always been questionable to me.

PT sucks.

EDIT: Also yes, I'm going to be watching over you guys again. Behave please.
Calm down lol. The Yoshis liked when I modded them awhile ago, I even made them Christmas gifts!

Just behave and everything is good.
Watching us again... Polt got demodded or something? (Internet being slow so can't check Yoshi boards right now, but i'm about too)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Oh don't worry Ness' results and stuff totally prove my point. <3

And he didn't get demodded, he's just dealing with some life stuff so I am watching over you for a little while.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
They make part of it. ;P I have other reasoning too. Please get on AIM and I can prove it.

Stop asking to be mods guys, it's not gonna happen.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
MK Banned/Legal Petition​
Go take a side, please. The results of this could be very important and I want to make sure as many people as possible get their opinion in. You can change your vote too, if necessary. This will be closed on October 1st.

http://mklegality.blogspot.com/2011/07/meta-knight-legality-petition-links.html

Lightbringer and Scatz Let's Play Series!​

So Big's been doing his own Let's Play series and you all should start watching them since they rock.

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/1bigman40

Subscribe and leave comments, Big demands them!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lightbringer-Scatz-Lets-Play-Series/103117423104166?sk=wall&filter=1

Mr. Gimmick

Banjo Kazooie

Yoshi's Story

Battletoads

Tetris Attack - Watch to see just how much of a robot Scatz is!

Chik Fil A - The Best Game Ever

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a challenge for all of you. This challenge, should you accept it, will be incredibly difficult and will cause your transformation into a Salt Mine. I present:

The All Star Completion Run​

The rules are fairly simple.

• Intense Difficulty
  • No Continues
  • Gay play is allowed and encouraged
  • You may only use one character at a time. This means that once you start a run with a character, you must use only that character until you successfully finish the run with him or her.

The first to complete all characters wins.

Current Takers:
-Celes
-Deltacod
-Poltergust Dropped out for laggy TV johns.
-Yikarur
-Gashi Still needs a Wii.
-Sharky

Hall of Shame​

Recent Addition

Cool Pictures Bro​

Featured Post​

gotta catch em all

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My track record is... meh. Ive had a couple times where I've made crap post or trolled/spammed too hard, but Ive also had a lot of times where Ive actually been really helpful and been a good/helpful poster.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Track record...

Meh, Infraction/warning wise. Only time I did anything bad was an accidental image I forgot to edit in the DR, a 3 point infraction from Shiri cause I was apparently spamming in a thread when others were posting more, A warning from Player-4 when it was April Fools Day and 2 infractions from Player-4 just cause he doesn't like my gifs along with me/Ponies. Infact he's still editing my posts that have gifs in the houston thread while Xyro and others are free.

Post wise... Again just the April Fools day I've probably made spam posts, but again everyone was spamming.

God I hate this broadband when all I was fixing was one typo I did with "warning"

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My track record: All but superb. You can ask Shaya all about it.

Depster

Smash Champion
I got a warning for "minor spam" once. I figured I shouldn't push it. That was when I was messing with Ankoku though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ness is the worst character in this game. Ganon can win tournaments, so Ness is obviously balls.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ness is the worst character in this game. Ganon can win tournaments, so Ness is obviously balls.
Despite this making absolutely no sense, because then Ganon is better than maybe 1/4 of the characters in this game (oh and btw, Ness has won tournaments before), Ganon should just be God tier.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yink, don't quote me out of context now. =P

mc, that post would be a lot longer, but because I'm cool, I put in these awesome things called Collapse tags that make things shorter.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Raptor, I believe Silent Beast said he might be going to it. Either that or KTAR. Pretty sure it was Pray n Trade, though.
Yep, I'll be going to Pray N' Trade.

After watching videos of you guys, I have one question

Who doesn't use Cyan Yoshi? (Besides Polt)
Scatz, Silent Beast, Firefly off the top of my head.

I don't think Celes does, either.
Blue.

The Yoshis liked when I modded them awhile ago, I even made them Christmas gifts!

Reizilla

If I hang around long enough, do I get a Christmas present too? :3

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I wish I could go in that carpool, but im way out of the way and you're full. See ya at Pray N Trade Delta and Silent Beast (And hopefully Celes too)

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My trunk is pretty spacious. It's one of those open ones that are right behind the back seat. It's entirely doable; I've ridden there with my brother in the past. I'll even bring some pillows/blankets for you, lol.

You're not too far from the venue, either, I think.

Reizilla

Yay!

Although from the sound of it, that wouldn't be good for Polt :<

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Keep in mind I'm just here until he gets back, he's the main mod of this board, I just sorta sit in the shadows and make sure everything's alright.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Me, Delta? ._. (If you're even serious)

:phone:
To be honest, you're VERY far out of the way. Everyone else is south of me (in the direction of the tournament) and in NJ. You're in NY.

I really don't want to be driving across state boundaries and **** just to take you BACK to NJ for the event, then BACK to NY to drop you off, and finally BACK across to my house.

That's a lot of driving for one day. Especially into NY. If I were already picking people up from NY, it'd be fine. Sorry.

Top Bottom