• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Raptor, I believe Silent Beast said he might be going to it. Either that or KTAR. Pretty sure it was Pray n Trade, though.

Youtube isn't loading ANYTHING for me anymore. wtf?

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
After watching videos of you guys, I have one question

Who doesn't use Cyan Yoshi? (Besides Polt)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I used Cyan for like... 8 or so months (Not including December and January since SA went on a two month break of no tournaments) and made my change to Pink around the time Nikefest 3 happened cause that's around the time everyone in SA Houston etc. started using MLP tags.

Also cyan was boring me anyways, and the only time i'll use Cyan is when i'm playing on a Wii with my Vinyl Scratch texture on FitYoshi06.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I use Cyan, but I also occasionally go Pink during breast cancer awareness month (aint I festive) and Green as its my second fav color and I always go green in teams. My second most used color though will probably end up being Yellow as Im adding a Fluttershy texture over yellow yoshi. I dont really like Red/Blue that much as they're too dark imo.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Basically just a recolor. Slightly different yellow color, pink spines and shell/saddle, cyan eye color, and the butterfly cutie mark on his flank. Thats about it really. Maybe if im bored one day I could try and redo one myself and go balls out with it, but atm, just a simple one.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So, broshis, I had a good day today. Anyone with access to the pony thread knows these two things:

1: I almost died
2: Im pro at YuGiOh (lol)

I qualified for a yugioh tournament where only top 4 went on and stuck a 2nd seed. I go back tomorrow to finish the tournament. Get hype?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont think Ness is better than Yoshi, Ness gets gayed hard in a lot of MUs. Yoshi really only has problems with Lucario. And the only F tier character I dont currently think yoshi is better than is Ike.

Depster

Smash Champion
I would have died if they made a separate character called Vermanubis and put him in mid tier or higher. Honestly, they should have done that lol

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
To be honest, I think Yoshi still has quite a way to go through mid tier. He's definitely not done rising yet. We're too mobile and flexible as a character to stay where we are.

But in all reality, we're low tier, guys. WHY DID YOU WANT US TO MOVE UP?

My free low tier money :(

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
I also think that Yoshi is better than all of F tier, but including Ike, he's a pretty bad character that is very limited, has a horrible MU spread, and I don't think he outweighs us in results anymore. I also think he's better than Sonic which is a horrible character that everyone should adapt to to make him go back to low tier, but that's my opinion and I'm pretty biased about it, so don't worry about it that much. But yeah, I think we really deserved a much higher jump.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Let me rephrase what I said earlier, I think Yoshi is better that all of F Tier, except Ike is the only one that I currently am not sure about Yoshi passing right now, while I think Yoshi could pass him later as time goes on. I think Yoshi could pass up Ike for sure, I just dont think he's ready at this very second.

Top Bottom