• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I guess this was the weekend for low-tiers.

By the way, Delta, how did Atomsk's Lucario stack up to you?

Steam

Smash Hero
there wasn't a single MK at that tourney lmao.

but I still don't understand how on earth that can happen lol. there were falcos.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
According to what I heard, Fonz beat Ness, Diddy, Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Wario with his Ganondorf. Amazing. =O

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace

Delta said His cario got spiked and then gimped next stock. So im guessing it was a solid win.

Also. Ban MK and a Ganon wins a tournament. OUR METAGAME WILL EVOLVE IN WAYS UNIMAGINABLE.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I seriously do want MK banned now. No joke. So called worst in game suddenly becomes viable? Who do we talk to about this.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
God Kais are a crew of great players. Nicole, MJG, YbM, Blue Rogue, etc.

He beat 3 iIrc. YbM, AZ, and Blue Rogue (twice).

:172:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

I figured out the MU while playing it with RJ a while back. I also think about it a lot, so I don't really get ***** in it that hard. Shoulda played Junebug to see how I woulda stacked up next to him.

But, for our match, I ended up spiking his first stock away at about 100% while having only taken about 44% myself, IIRC. Next stock he fell under SV and hit the roof with his up b. I still hadn't taken much damage, while his death happened at pretty low percents. He then gave me the match and we went to game 2.

God Kais? What's that?

A group of the best players of different characters in the Midwest (or Chicago area. I dunno which) IIRC.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Its Midwest.

The thing started in Cincinnati, Ohio with 3 people (Infern, Smash64, and YbM), and it was originally a group that played under-used characters (Ike, Ness, and Kirby). Later it grew to be a Midwest thing, including 11 more players into the group today (AZ, Blue Rogue, Quivo, Legan, MJG, Nicole, King Beef, Tyr, Renegade).

:172:

Depster

Smash Champion
I SHOULD GET AWESOME AND JOIN!!!

Owait, I'm not gonna be midwest anymore by the time I'm good... lolwashington, the state where the brawl scene is very ********.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I do have a slight fear of picking up animals that have front teeth only (Hamsters, Rats, etc.). But that has nothing to do with my hate towards Buc-ee's.

Read my WHOBO 3 story if you want to know about it. It's somewhere in this thread, and it shouldn't be too hard to find since I don't post like... 4 or 7 times each day.

Top Bottom