• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, I came here because I made a random post during the Friday thing and I wanted to see how crazy the thread got.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
This is the yoshi forums, we average a good 2 posts a day regardless of the circumstances.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Yoshi's seem to be naturally anti-social. Just wait til the new tier list shows mid tier with a new character and we'll be pouring with new-comers.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So went to a tournament Yesterday, House of Mouse to be exact. (Can't drive yet so Mother drove me)
While in San Marcos We got lost and decided to ask a kid that was to the left of us for directions to Underground Games, he gave us said directions and we waited for the light in front of us to turn green. We proceed to drive on forward but someone in a truck to our right Ran a red light and was about to hit us.
Thankfully my mother hit the brakes before it happened, BUT for some reason when that guy missed us he hit the gas and tried to go faster... Which wasn't a good idea and he rammed into the kid next to us. (He was already going around 30, hitting the gas isn't a great outlook of how fast he was going now..)

While the Kids SUV was trashed, the truck flipped a good 10 or so away feet from us and one of his tires almost hit our car. Of course once the incident was over, our first instinct was to run out of the car to make sure the kid we just talked too was okay. He was gibbering like a madman, 911 was called and we decided to bolt out of there and drop me off at the tournament before it was too late to sign up.

I dunno if this can be called johns for a NDE (And I currently hope noone will call "Johns" in the HoM results thread if someone asks why I did so bad yesterday and I answer "I almost got killed so I wasn't paying too much attention"), but I'll just say I was too shaken up to even play right today and I got last.
While in doubles me and Leaf teamed to be a Static Team, and even in doubles I was doing stupid mistakes and barely paying attention to what I was doing. There was more than 10+ occasions where I almost killed leaf rather than our opponents.

Finally awake since I decided to sleep in early instead of staying up at 5 AM. I now just notice I must've been whiplashed pretty hard, so my neck is killing me, My vision is worse then usual even with my glasses on. And for some reason i'm finding even Milk disgusting to drink. Time to schedule myself for an appointment with A doctor or something...

Scatz

Smash Champion
Then obviously you've never met me. I am beyond social.
You're posting right now, so you're being social. :awesome:

So went to a tournament Yesterday, House of Mouse to be exact. (Can't drive yet so Mother drove me)
While in San Marcos We got lost and decided to ask a kid that was to the left of us for directions to Underground Games, he gave us said directions and we waited for the light in front of us to turn green. We proceed to drive on forward but someone in a truck to our right Ran a red light and was about to hit us.
Thankfully my mother hit the brakes before it happened, BUT for some reason when that guy missed us he hit the gas and tried to go faster... Which wasn't a good idea and he rammed into the kid next to us. (He was already going around 30, hitting the gas isn't a great outlook of how fast he was going now..)

While the Kids SUV was trashed, the truck flipped a good 10 or so away feet from us and one of his tires almost hit our car. Of course once the incident was over, our first instinct was to run out of the car to make sure the kid we just talked too was okay. He was gibbering like a madman, 911 was called and we decided to bolt out of there and drop me off at the tournament before it was too late to sign up.

I dunno if this can be called johns for a NDE (And I currently hope noone will call "Johns" in the HoM results thread if someone asks why I did so bad yesterday and I answer "I almost got killed so I wasn't paying too much attention"), but I'll just say I was too shaken up to even play right today and I got last.
While in doubles me and Leaf teamed to be a Static Team, and even in doubles I was doing stupid mistakes and barely paying attention to what I was doing. There was more than 10+ occasions where I almost killed leaf rather than our opponents.

Finally awake since I decided to sleep in early instead of staying up at 5 AM. I now just notice I must've been whiplashed pretty hard, so my neck is killing me, My vision is worse then usual even with my glasses on. And for some reason i'm finding even Milk disgusting to drink. Time to schedule myself for an appointment with A doctor or something...
While I'm happy it didn't get to tragic proportions (assuming no one died), you shouldn't have went to the tourney. Trying to play smash after instantly coming from a crash incident is like the worst thing possible, and it showed (and still showing).

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
While I'm happy it didn't get to tragic proportions (assuming no one died), you shouldn't have went to the tourney. Trying to play smash after instantly coming from a crash incident is like the worst thing possible, and it showed (and still showing).
Although you're correct I shouldn't have joined.
I already went to the trouble of getting there, then adding to the plate that I risked my life, Promised Leaf that i'd join doubles and wished to help the community with setups.
But to make it better, I got last, Me and leaf (More of me) did bad in doubles and noone was using my set up so I left early to relax after what occured.

For right now i'm dreading the results thread, The shoutouts, and seeing myself in last.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You have to realize there's a line where johns are legit and not legit. Being color blind and being in an accident are nowhere close to johns when those are much bigger factors in real life than smash itself. You shouldn't have to risk keeping a promise when your life was at stake and/or when your potentially causing yourself more pain later (which you should know now).

But then, that's why you live and learn. I learned my **** the hard way (and potentially losing my life in the process of it). Don't want to see anyone going through that ****.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Slush, why didn't you say anything at the venue? That's a very terrible experience to go through...

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Slush, I didn't know the crash was that bad, you should have said something earlier.

And you did NOT have to go to that tournament if it was just to team with me.

Also we didn't do bad in doubles considering the fact that we only came up with ideas about 5 minutes before then had to fight Trela and Sync and some other team I can't remember...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I hope insurance covers every bit of the accident, including any aftershock which it sounds like you are having. Thankfully nothing else happened. Hope you get better anyways Slush.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Insurance doesn't cover aftershock/whiplash. Lucky he didn't go to the hospital cause they cost a shizload of money for doing almost nothing depending on your situation (I waited for 3 hours before they responded to me and this was at ****ing night!!!).

Yikarur

Smash Master
lol how bad, I can go to doctor and the like so often as I want without paying anything.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm not talking about doctors. Hospitals are completely on a different level than your local doctor lol, plus doctors are much more inexpensive.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I'm talking about the healthcare system meaning hospitals, so yes. You're often referred to several places and pay to get checked each time so there's fees here and there.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

Man this is harsh. I'm so sorry, if you need me PLEASE don't hesitate. I may not be your mod anymore, but I'm still your friend!

*hug*

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Im sorry Slush, I hope you get passed all this trouble soon...
Thanks, it'll blow over soon hopefully.

Man this is harsh. I'm so sorry, if you need me PLEASE don't hesitate. I may not be your mod anymore, but I'm still your friend!

*hug*
Thanks again, also my Vision is back to normal somehow so that part is taken care of.
Yink is the bess mod.

No worries Slush, just give it some time and it will pass over.

And...soooo many ponies here....
Thanks, and also Yoshi main wise, there's only Me and Gashi who're into MLP.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
The new layout is kinda funky. Is the index page supposed to be crammed all on the right side of the page?

Edit: Nvm, I'm using firefox...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm using Internet Explorer, so it's also the same for me... If the buttons/text weren't crammed into one small bar.. I'd actually like this new Skin.

Choice

Smash Champion
so yoshi has recently become one of my favorite character's to mess around with, but i'm hella bad with him. what should i do!?

Top Bottom