• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It just seems like the tier list is a popularity contest sometimes. Its like alot more theory craft then tourney results. Also anyone notice every BBR member rose the position of there main in there own tier list? Ololol character bias. I don't blame em though, i'd do the same crap.
From what I've seen, the BBR members from AB at least have done the opposite, actually. I definitely wouldn't say everybody does that. :x

:008:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im actually starting to think ganon isn't the worst character in the game... but then i see his match ups and i change my mind again

Yikarur

Smash Master
Correction: It's a fact, not an opinion.

:069: *bows*

PERHAPS and only PERHAPS in the future. But not at Yoshis current meta game state. if People master him perfectly PERHAPS.
But that counts for nearly every bad character, if the options are used well enough they can archieve something.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
PERHAPS and only PERHAPS in the future. But not at Yoshis current meta game state. if People master him perfectly PERHAPS.
But that counts for nearly every bad character, if the options are used well enough they can archieve something.
Yoshi is doing better, results-wise, than Ness and PT though, and they are both mid-tier characters.

:069:

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
There was a Yoshi-hitbox video somewhere, wasn't there? Anyone know where it is? Did a quick youtube search and didn't find it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yoshi is popular?

Maybe moreso than Ness and PT, but there are still very few Yoshi mains in comparison to many other characters. Heck, I think even Ganon has more people playing him than Yoshi. =/

EDIT: I tried looking for that a little while ago, Silent Beast. I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't think we even have one; we just have pictures.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Md/Va wise there are lot more Yoshis. In general Yoshi is one of the more popular low tiers.

I know of like one PT in Md/Va and he doesn't even enter. And there are zero pits

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yoshis are rare in both FL and Texas, though.

Heck, in HOBO28 the only people entering LT Singles as Yoshi are the ones who main him (including me, that makes 2; there are EIGHT Jigglypuffs entering!).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im the only yoshi in my area. Even in low tiers!! ...wait scratch that, there was this 8 year old girl who randomly came and played yoshi in a huge tournament. She 0-5'd pools and was never seen again...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Apparently theres lotsa yoshis wear I live. Well secondary yoshis atleast. Gonna go to my first smashfest in colorado in a week or so, and prove I am the god of low tiers. Fufufu~!
My fragile little heart will be crushed if I lose. :<

Sharky

Smash Master
NY's got me Yannick and two other yoshis that don't post on the boards, as well as an oli main that seconds yoshi. get at us

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Utah has 1 of everything though (We have 4 mks, 3 snakes, 2 diddys, 1 falco (we're getting another one soon though :D), 1 wario, 1 marth, 1 ICies, 1 olimar, 1 pikachu, 0 Dedede (but 1 guy seconds him), 3 game and watch (all pretty inactive though), 0 lucario, 1 zss, 1 toon link, 1 kirby, 1 fox, 2 ROBs, 2 pits, 1 peach, 0 donkey kong (but 1 secondary as well), 1 luigi, 1 wolf, 1 very good sonic, 1 ike, 2 sheiks, 1 ness, 0 pt, 1 yoshi (me :D), 1 lucas, 0 mario, 1 bowser, 1 falcon, 0 samus, 1 jiggs, 1 link, 1 zelda, 0 ganons (but like 5 in lt)

yeaaaah...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, lucario is non existant in utah... ive only ever one lucario main in utah, but she isn't active...

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Utah has 1 of everything though (We have 4 mks, 3 snakes, 2 diddys, 1 falco (we're getting another one soon though :D), 1 wario, 1 marth, 1 ICies, 1 olimar, 1 pikachu, 0 Dedede (but 1 guy seconds him), 3 game and watch (all pretty inactive though), 0 lucario, 1 zss, 1 toon link, 1 kirby, 1 fox, 2 ROBs, 2 pits, 1 peach, 0 donkey kong (but 1 secondary as well), 1 luigi, 1 wolf, X, 1 ike, 2 sheiks, 1 ness, 0 pt, 1 yoshi (me :D), 1 lucas, 0 mario, 1 bowser, 1 falcon, 0 samus, 1 jiggs, 1 link, 1 zelda, 0 ganons (but like 5 in lt)

yeaaaah...
Fixxed that for ya

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
So Delta, Scatz, Bwett, and Zudenka seem to be pretty well-known among Japanese Yoshis. This one guy also seems to like Firefly.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Haven't looked around too much yet, for a variety of reasons (takes me much longer to read Japanese; the group is pretty much just one long thread; they've asked me a few questions that I've responded to; I've been splitting my attention there with the Sun Rise Tournament thread), so I haven't found anything. They did not have Yoshi's hitboxes, though, which is why I was asking for the video link (that doesn't exist) before, and I gave them Eternal Yoshi's pictures.

Top Bottom