• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
Scatz, nobody here is saying your points aren't true.

If I cared about the money, I wouldn't be playing Yoshi, correct? Instead of re-wording stuff others have previously stated, add some originality for once. Your essays cover the same generic aspects, stuff we understood a long time ago.

I sure was moody yesterday. Long story short, there's the Muslim girl I really like, and she likes me too, but her parents are notoriously strict when it comes to religious tradition, and it made me realize just how redundant humankind can get.

For the record, I understand Brawl- was created to be taken casually, and that it as designed as a joke, what I meant was I don't have the time or patience to juggle an additional game with very low competitive value, when I'm playing Brawl, Melee, Brawl+, and Project M when it's released.

While some people view Brawl+ to be a joke, the latest 7.0 build is solidified, balanced, and has the potential to become mainstream. The only problem I have with it is the extremely ridiculous hitstun, but it's manageable. As I said, to each their own.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Yoshi's been my main, and I use Yoshi in professional tournaments at any time... I try to get my Yoshi recognized and to try to always improve with my Yoshi...

bigman40

Smash Master
Scatz, nobody here is saying your points aren't true.

If I cared about the money, I wouldn't be playing Yoshi, correct? Instead of re-wording stuff others have previously stated, add some originality for once. Your essays cover the same generic aspects, stuff we understood a long time ago.
You wanna know why? It's because people don't seem to ****ing understand what it really means. If you want to down everything and not help out, then we don't need you here. The only thing I see you do is either complain how bad Yoshi is, or just chill and chat randomly about Yoshi unrelated to Brawl (maybe Brawl+ but that's it).

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Egg them if they try to desync Blizzard approach, egg them as they shoot ice blocks, pivot grab their approaches, retreat to the ledge if necessary, never land near them, deal with ice blocks using shield or attack.

It's not that hard, imo.

D

Deleted member

As you know im very pessimistic about yoshi camp and i dont think he can camp very many people if they know how to play, but yoshi can camp ICs.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Thank you. My fellow IC mains CLAIM that IC's won't EVER be camped by a Yoshi. Evidentally the only person that can TRUELY camp IC's is ROB ~.~; (IMO HE can't camp us, but many others can)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
As you know im very pessimistic about yoshi camp and i dont think he can camp very many people if they know how to play, but yoshi can camp ICs.
Lol.

Thank you. My fellow IC mains CLAIM that IC's won't EVER be camped by a Yoshi. Evidentally the only person that can TRUELY camp IC's is ROB ~.~; (IMO HE can't camp us, but many others can)
Lmao.

You wish you could do this.

I do. That'd be amazing.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, since what'shisbutt doesn't come around anymore, I'm giving Brutus ownership of this thread.

I will still reserve the right to change the title at my leisure, though. :D

<3

Carry on.

Sharky

Smash Master
Egg them if they try to desync Blizzard approach, egg them as they shoot ice blocks, pivot grab their approaches, retreat to the ledge if necessary, never land near them, deal with ice blocks using shield or attack.

It's not that hard, imo.
eh i still don't think you've played a good IC but you're sort of on the right track. Platform camping also works really well btw.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Platforms definitely need to be abused against ICs. As a general rule, I try to avoid being on the same platform as them unless their shields are weak enough to be effectively poked with Bairs. They can't grab you if you're above/below them. That being said, being above them is no good because of their Uairs, so you do need to keep moving...

:005:

Sharky

Smash Master
i should have specified, yoshi above ICs with constant movement, punish them trying to hit you/catch them off guard with stuff.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I always time out IC's and it isn't even that hard. You have to get a stock lead and then use your air speed to avoid everything they throw at you. At that moment not even the uair harms you because it will hit you a few times but It can't kill you after a while and damage doesn't matter against IC's if you got the stock lead.

sometimes the match-up threads seem to be useless because no one posts there xD

.Marik

is a social misfit
You wanna know why? It's because people don't seem to ****ing understand what it really means. If you want to down everything and not help out, then we don't need you here. The only thing I see you do is either complain how bad Yoshi is, or just chill and chat randomly about Yoshi unrelated to Brawl (maybe Brawl+ but that's it).
LOL.

Tell them why you mad, son.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How do you deal with toon links camping with yoshi, thats the one character i can never beat >.>

Top Bottom